How To Delete Your Walmart Account: If you have been using walmart to shop online but finally get fed up with the online marketing store or marketplace and want to get rid of your account, this article is for you. Interestingly, this article will take you through the complete steps for deleting walmart online account. See: How to track your order on walmart
According to Wikipedia, Walmart Inc. is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores, headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas.
The company was founded by Sam Walton in 1962 and incorporated on October 31, 1969.
This post is all about how to cancel or close walmart account.
How To Delete Your Walmart Account
The process involved in how to delete walmart account is very simple and easy. However, it is important to note here that there is a not walmart account deletion link that allows users to quickly get rid of their account on their own.
Yes, to be able to get rid of your walmart account, you will need to contact walmart support center and request them to delete or close your account.
Walmart Delete Requirements
Here are the documents you will need before you can delete your account on walmart.
- email address
- Billing Address
The above documents will enable you to access your walmart account online.
How To Login Walmart Account
- To login your walmart account, you will need to first of visit walmart.com
- Click on the account button at the top right corner of the walmart homepage
- Next, click sign in on the dropdown menu
- enter your email address
- Enter your password
- Lastly, click on the sign in button and you will be taken to your profile
That is it with how to login your walmart account. Now, let’s proceed with how to delete your walmart account.
How To Delete Your Walmart Account
As I earlier said, walmart does not provide a link for users to delete their account online.
However, there are two ways to deleting account on walmart.
Yes, as a walmart user, to close your account, you need to either contact Walmart via their online customer service network or call 1-800-966-6546.
With that, you can cancel and reactivate your account on walmart.
How To Contact Wlamart Customer Care Online
To contact walmart online support for deletion of your account, follow the below guide:
- Visit www.walmart.com
- Click on the account button at the top right corner of the page
- Click sign from the page that appears
- Next, enter your email address and password
- Lastly, click on the sign button to continue to your account
- Next, navigate to the bottom of the walmart page and click the “Contact Us” link under the “Help” heading.
- Click the radio button next to “Using Walmart.com” and then click “Email Walmart.com.” Choose “Using Walmart.com” because it offers the choice for “Editing ‘My Account’ Details.”
- Click the drop-down menu under “Please Help Me With” and select “My Account” and under the heading “Specifically,” select “Other.”
- Type your request to cancel your account in the Comments field.
- Verify your contact information is correct; your information is auto-populated in the various text fields. Make any necessary corrections.
- Click “Submit.” You will receive an automated response from Walmart.com letting you know that your message has been received. Do not respond to this email. Walmart.com will send another email confirming your request has been completed.
That is it with How To Delete Your Walmart Account.
I hope this article was helpful.
Please share it with your friends and loved ones!!!