How to deactivate FB account now – Looking for a guide on how to deactivate Facebook account?
Let’s get started with Facebook account deactivation step by step.
This post teaches the fast way of deactivating Facebook account.
If Facebook is so boring and you are tired of all its drama, you might want to take a break from it all. So here’s what to do: Deactivating it.
Check out how you can deactivate your account: How do you deactivate your Fb account in 10secs
On your Fb application
1. Tap on the menu button at the top right hand corner of the page
2. Scroll down and tap on “Account Settings”
3. On the pop-up screen, tap on “General”
4. On the pop-up screen, tap on “Manage Account”. This will take you to your Legacy contacts and Deactivation Settings
5. On the pop-up screen, tap on “Deactivate” at the right hand side of Account
6. On the screen that pops up, enter your password and tap on “Continue”
7. On the next pop-up screen, you will be asked if you are sure you want to deactivate your account, scrolling down, you will be required to give your reasons for leaving, afterward click on “Deactivate” at the bottom of the screen.
That is it on How to deactivate fb account now. Please share!!!