It is interesting to note here that the company Bitly, Inc., was established in 2008. It is privately held and based in New York City. Bitly shortens 600 million links per month, for use in social networking, SMS, and email.
Thus, Bitly enables you to Shorten, create and share trusted, powerful links for your business. Bitly helps you maximize the impact of every digital initiative with industry-leading features …
This article is all about how to Change My Bitly email address. So if you are looking for a guide on how to change bitly email, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
How To Change My Bitly email address
Before you proceed below to figure out how to change your email address on bitly, it is important to note here that only the primary email address on your account has permissions for things such as signing in and resetting your password. Any secondary emails on the bitly account cannot be used for those things.
Having outlined that, lets continue with how to change your bitly email address fast and easily.
To change your email address on bitly, do the following:
- Visit bitly.com
- Click on the login button at the top right corner of the bitly homepage
- Enter your username or email address
- Enter your password
- Click on the login button to sign in to your account
- Next, and go to the menu in the upper, right-hand corner.
- Click on your email, then click on it again in the next view.
- After this, it will give you the option to add another email. You must verify your email.
- Once it is verified, then you can make that one your primary and delete the other.
That is it with How To Change My Bitly Email Address.
I hope this article was helpful.
Please share this article with your friend