You’ll also see the steps involved in How to Set Up a Facebook Store. Continue below:
Interestingly, ‘How much does a Facebook store cost’? has been one of the trending topics when it comes to Facebook stores.
The more Facebook users and non-facebook users get to know of the magnificent facebook feature called the Facebook store, the more they are eager to make use of it.
Does It Cost Facebook Users to Set Up A Facebook Store
Now, to answer the question, which we all have been waiting for, here it is. It does not cost anything to set up a facebook store.
It cost absolutely nothing. It is cost-free. This is one of the free online store platforms we have in the world today.
Even when your facebook store has been set up facebook does not collect any fee or form of percentage for product sales.
Isn’t it great?
With this platform, you actually get to set up your online store and sell your products completely free of charge.
Key Features of a Facebook Store
This platform holds a lot of key features, that’s why people are still making use of it. With the features the platform grows every day.
If you are looking for the features the platform offers before you would want to use it, here they are below;
1. It is easy to start up
2. It does not require any form of expertise to set up
3. The platform is totally free and accessible to all facebook users.
4. All purchase percentage is yours as facebook does not charge for sales.
These are some of the benefits associated with this platform. Your products also get massive exposure to potential clients and customers both locally and globally.
How to Set Up a Facebook Store
This is easy. For you to successfully set up a facebook store, you will need a facebook page for your brand and business.
So therefore if you know that you do not have a facebook page set up one today at www.facebook.com/page.
After setting up your facebook page follow the steps below to set up your very own facebook store.
1. You will find a tab ‘add section’ below the cover photo of your facebook page. Click on it.
2. On the next page click on the add shop section tab.
3. After that, you will have to start setting up your facebook store details.
4. Set up payment details for your customers and clients.
5. Start adding products to your store.
6. You will now have to set up shipping options for your store.
7. Complete shop settings.
8. Manage shop orders and click on finish.
That’s all you need in setting up a facebook store. I hope this piece was informative. Do well to visit this blog site for other interesting contents.
Please share(How Much Does a Facebook Store Cost?)