If your answer is yes, here is a concise guide on how to easily disable facebook group notification fast and easy.
- facebook group notifications wont turn off
- facebook group notification wont go away
- facebook group notifications not working
- how to turn off group notifications on iphone
- facebook group push notifications all posts
- turn off group notifications messenger
- turn off facebook group notifications android
- how to get push notifications for all posts in a facebook group
Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Stopping group notification on Facebook can be done as fast as possible.
Hence, today, I will show you how.
When you join a new group on Facebook, you’re automatically subscribed to all notifications by default.
That means your notifications feed can end up being littered with unnecessary alerts every time someone posts something to that group.
Luckily, Facebook gives you an option to disable these annoying behaviors. You just have to know where to look.
How to adjust notifications for Facebook groups on iPhone and iPad
Launch the Facebook app on your iPhone or iPad.
Tap the hamburger menu in the bottom right corner of the app (looks like three stacked lines).
Scroll down and tap on Settings.
Tap Account Settings.
Tap Group posts.
Tap the name of the group for which you want to adjust notifications.
Tap Off under both Notifications categories to disable notifications.
If push notifications stop but you still end up seeing updates in your notifications section, you’ll need to unfollow that particular Facebook group.
That is it on How Do I Disable Facebook Group Notification.
Please share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!