See: Locating My Facebook Pokes | Check Pokes Received By Me | See All FB Pokes Sent
Note that a Facebook Group is a platform you setup within the Facebook social networking site for group communication and for people to share their common interests and express their opinion.
This lets people come together around a common cause, issue or activity to organize, express objectives, discuss issues, post photos, and share related content.
With a Facebook group, you are creating a community of people and friends to promote, share and discuss close and relevant topics.
Facts About Facebook Group: Any Facebook user can make a Group as no one is been restricted from doing that
1. Some Groups let anyone join but others might not be accessible to the full public
2. On account of joining a group, whether private or public, your Facebook friends might see that you have joined it
3. There are groups that cannot be searched for Groups are can’t be searched for, so you have to be invited by a qualifying group member before you can join such groups.
4. When leaving a Group other members will not be notified
5. The creator of the group and anyone that is been made an admin only has the power to invite someone to a Group
6. You can create events, upload pictures/video and share files within a Group
7. Groups can be deleted by removing all the members therein
How To Join A Group
The following are easy steps on how to join a group:
1. Click on the search bar
2. Enter few keywords for the group you want to join
3. Find and click on the group name in the result displayed for the search
4. Click Join Group.
How Many Groups You Can Join As A Facebook User
As a Facebook User, you are permitted to join a maximum of (6,000) six thousand groups. Once this limit is attained you may not be able to join additional groups until you leave some which you belong.
Please share How Do I Create a Facebook Group?