Here Is How I Deleted My Notifications On Facebook – Facebook users get notified of the series of activities taking place on the giant social media platform.
Unfortunately, facebook notifications can be annoying sometimes especially if you have friends or join groups where things are shared or posted on a regular basis.
Interestingly, facebook users can also delete their notifications on both the Facebook app and on the official website for desktop users.
This article is a compilation of the steps you need to follow to easily get rid of notification on facebook.
Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this post with your friends and loved ones.
Facebook notifications can be located at the top right corner of your Facebook page.
Note that to access your facebook notifications, you’ll need to first login your account.
Here is how to
- From the facebook website, enter your login details and hit on the login button.
- If you’re using the facebook app, open your device and click on the facebook app in your list of apps. Login to your account if you’ve not already done that.
To mark life milestones, many people use Facebook as a forum. A new job, a new baby, a new house whatever the case, letting your friends and family know what’s going on in your life, Facebook is often the place to go.
Sadly, those who comment on your posts, like everyone you know, are indirectly signing up for days of notifications.
Commenting is more a disincentive than anything else.
Howbeit, you can also remove notifications that you don’t want to see piled up on your Facebook notifications page.
And how I did delete some of my facebook notifications is what I want to outline in the remaining part of this post.
So continue reading.
How To Clear Facebook Notifications
To get rid of your facebook notifications, do the following:
- First off, you’ll need to login your Facebook account
- Navigate to the top right corner of your Facebook page and click on the dumb-bell-shaped icon(your facebook notification icon). Interestingly, a drop-down menu will be initiated.
- Next, locate the notification you want to delete and then click on the (…) icon at the far right of the notification
- Click Remove this notification
The notification will be remove immediately. Note that you can always undo notification delete on facebook.
The above steps on how to get rid of facebook notifications are doable via the facebook official website.
Now, let’s quickly consider how we can also get that done using the facebook app.
How to Clear Facebook Notifications on App
To delete your notifications on facebook app, do the following:
- Facebook login your account via the app
- Tap on the bell-shaped icon at the top right corner of your account
- Scroll down to the notification you want to delete and then tap on the (...) icon
- Tap remove this notification and you’re done
That is it on how to delete notifications on facebook.
You can also turn off notifications from a particular person, page or group.
All you need to do to turn off notifications on Facebook is to tap on the notification button, and locate the notification you want to turn off.
Click on the three horizontal-dotted-icon and then select turn off notifications about new post comments for this page or turn off all notifications from this page depending on whether it is page, individual comment or happy birthday notifications.
That is all you need to know about Facebook notifications and how to delete them.
Do you have any issues regarding facebook notifications?
Use the comment box below and please don’t hesitate to share this post with your friends and loved ones!!!