However, they can be used as basic tips, as friendly greetings, and for numerous other functions. Facebook pals who have poked you will be noted on the side of the News Feed when you initially check in, and if you want you can get email alerts of pokes also.
You can decide to return, conceal or neglect each poke message. You can see how many pokes you’ve sent on your pokes page.
It will begin showing your pokes activity with a friend after you’ve poked them more than once. If you’re having trouble finding your pokes page, try searching for https://facebook.com/pokes in your browser
How To Poke Someone In 2017/2018
What is Poke on Facebook? Some people have wrong understanding that poke at Facebook is symbol of disturbing.
Following are the correct meanings of Poking on Facebook.
1. A “poke” is basically someone trying to get your attention It’s one of the meaningless features that are used just to annoy someone.
2. If you poke someone not in your network and they poke back. You can view their profile even if your not their friend!
3. A poke is when you allow someone to see your Facebook profile for 3 days, so they can know who you are and hopefully add you as a friend.
How to Poke on Facebook:
To poke somebody on Facebook, do this:
1. Go to their Facebook profile
2. Click on their cover photo
3. Select Poke
That is it on How To Find Out Who Poked Me On Facebook | Accessing Facebook Pokes Button. Please share!!!