Do you want to figure out how to find Facebook friend requests sent by you?
Or are you searching for a guide on how to cancel sent facebook friend requests?
If your answers are yes, here is a facebook post that teaches how you can easily access all sent facebook friend’s requests step by step.
Facebook is the most populated social networking website with numerous users globally.
The platform strives better by the power of friendship.
People from all spheres of life come together and interact with each other by sending and receiving friend requests.
However, you have sent a facebook friend request to people you won’t have sent requests on facebook, you can hover to the facebook pending request page and cancel it.
How to cancel sent friend request is very simple and easy.
Fortunately, this article is all about how to locate and cancel sent friends requests on facebook.
Let’s dive into the tutorial straight up:
How to find sent Facebook friend requests
1. Open Facebook on a computer and click the ‘Friend requests’ icon on the top right menu bar.
2. A drop-down box appears – click ‘View all’ at the bottom.
3. Look for and click ‘View Sent Requests’.
4. You’ll see any outgoing friend requests that haven’t been accepted. If you don’t have any, it will say ‘No Sent Friend Requests’.
5. Cancel outgoing requests by hovering over ‘Friend Request Sent’ and clicking ‘Cancel Request’.
That is it with How To Find Outgoing Facebook Friend Requests – Cancel Sent Friend Requests.
Please share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!