See: How to Unblock Someone on Facebook | All You Need to Know
For this exact reason, we would be talking about how to open a Facebook account. A Facebook account can easily be opened on the web or any of the mobile apps.
To open a Facebook account for free,
1. Go to the Facebook website located at www.facebook.com or you could use any of the Facebook apps.
2. Find the sign up link at the bottom of the page displayed and click it.
3. If you use a PC, you can skip this step because you would find the sign up form when you scroll down.
4. Fill the form with your first name, last name, email address, password and even your date of birth. 5. When you finish filling the form, hit the sign up link at the bottom of the page again.
6. The next phase would be confirming your mobile number.
Do this by following the on-screen instructions and follow the rest of the facebook set up steps to complete your account set up.
How to Log In To Facebook
You could also log in to your Facebook account and access Facebook messenger website if you already have an account.
To do this, open the Facebook website on your PC.
1. Fill the log in form with your Facebook account username and password.
2. Review the information you typed in the text field and click “log in”.
3. Wait for the details to be processed and if it is correct, you would be logged in to your Facebook account on the web.
How to Access the Facebook Messenger Website
You can easily do this with any web browser if you are already logged in to your Facebook account.
To do this, find the “messenger” tab from the left column and click it. Wait a few seconds to be redirected to the official Facebook messenger website.
[…] to tap on the app on your device and then tap on the menu button at the top right corner of the fb app or at the bottom depending on whether you’re using android phone or […]
[…] Login Sign in with Facebook Account Fast – In today’s post, I’m going to show you briefly the comprehensive […]
[…] stalks my facebook profile – In today’s post, I’m going to show you how to know who is stalking my […]
[…] you’re using your smartphone to access the Facebook platform, you’ll need to tap on the facebook app in your device and then click on the three lines icon at the top right corner of your facebook […]
[…] Group On Facebook – The Facebook group is one of the best free features that allows Facebook users to come […]
[…] AIM stands for AOL Instant Messenger. […]
[…] you know you can hide your friends list on facebook from every other person on the giant social media […]
[…] Facebook Marketplace – Facebook Marketplace is a convenient destination on Facebook to discover, buy […]
[…] with an e-mail address and a password; whenever you wish to login to your Facebook account or FB login welcome facebook, you will have to go through the Check in type and get in your […]
[…] > All conversations you have on Facebook Dating are separate from your conversations on Facebook Messenger. […]
[…] how long does it take to unblock someone on messenger […]