I believe if you are a facebook veteran you will surely agree with that statement.
However, if you are new to Facebook, you may not really figure out what facebook poke is all about.
Facebook poke mean different thing to different users.
This is a result of the fact that people use it for different purposes.
In view of that, there is no clear cut definition to the facebook poke feature.
In today’s post, I am going to show you how to access your facebook pokes page and POKE people you want.
Well, for the sake of the persons who may want to know a bit about facebook pokes.
Let’s talk a little about poke before we shall proceed to the steps involved in poking people on facebook 2022.
How to Poke On Facebook
Interestingly, Facebook poking was a largely embraced feature that is offered on Facebook.
Previously, poking on facebook was very simple.
This is because the facebook pokes button is located at the left column of everyone’s timeline or newsfeed as the case may be.
For those of us that are aware and have used facebook poke, when you click or tap on the poke button, it instantly sends them a notification saying that your friend has poked you.
At this point, your friends can also get the option to poke back.
The same thing happens when someone also poked you on facebook.
The poking feature is well-organized and people can choose to ignore, delete, or poked back.
As earlier stated, if you used Facebook poke feature in the early days and you haven’t been using it since then, you will be very amazed to see how the setup for this feature has changed entirely.
It is not as it is before; to poke someone on Facebook takes a slight bit of work.
Facebook Poke Login – Facebook Pokes Homepage | How To Find Pokes On Facebook – Who Poked You On FB
The ways to poke someone on Facebook if you are using a laptop or desktop computer and mobile device or smartphone
- Go to the Facebook poke page which can be found at https://www.facebook.com/pokes and make sure that you are logged into your Facebook account.
- You will then see a search box where you can find your friends at the top.
- You cannot poke your friends twice unless that your friend you poked has removed the first poke.
- If you have poked someone and they have not poked you back, you can click on “show pending Pokes” and you will able to withdraw the poke or delete it permanently by clicking on the grey X button which is on the right side of the name of your friends.
- Under the search box on the Facebook poke page, you will find some Facebook suggested pokes. Facebook will ask to poke these friends. If you do not want to poke them, you can click o the grey X button to remove them.
See How to Know if you Have Been Poked
If any of your friends poke you, you will be sent notification the bell icon, which is a notification on the blue menu bar at your right-hand side.
Click on the bell icon and you will be to see people who have poked you on the pokes page.
If you find the people who have poked you, you can poke them back by clicking the blue poke button.
Can I Stop Friends From Poking Me?
Below are steps on how to stop your friends from poking while using your desktop computer.
You are advised to pay attention to this section of the article so you do not get confused.
- You block your friends from poking you by entering your block setting. It can be found by clicking the black down arrow at the upper right corner of your screen and click on the dropdown menu also.
- Choose to block on the left side of your screen. Enter the persons that you to block names or email and click on the block button with blue color.
- Once you have successfully blocked this person, he will not be able to poke you anymore.
- They will not be notified that you blocked them also.
That is it on Facebook Poke Login – Facebook Pokes Homepage | How To Find Pokes On Facebook – Who Poked You On FB.
I hope this article was helpful.
Please share it with your friends and loved ones!!!