In this post, you’ll see how to access the Facebook gameroom for games you want to play.
Facebook games range from quiz game and card games to applications that allow you to build virtual forms.
By default, games are allowed to post updates to your newsfeed, including when you receive a new high score or reach a new level.
Word a lot express
Mahjong trails blitz.
To see your game updates and those of your friends, use the “games” filter available on the news feed screen. If you have a hidden game from your newsfeed, remove it from the hidden list to restore its updates.
How to remove games from your hidden list
1. Sign in to your Facebook account, the site will automatically direct you to the home page.
2. Click on “most recent’ link at the top of the newsfeed.
3. Select “games” from the menu bar. Facebook will refresh your game applications.
4. Return a game that you previously hide to your news feed by clicking on “most recent” link and selecting “edit” option.
5. Scroll down to the “apps” section and click the “X” bar next to a game to remove the game from your hidden list.
All updates from that game will once again appear in your feed. A lot of game developers are in conjunction with Facebook to offer Facebook users a large series of games.
Some developers created the game apps without having Facebook in mind but because Facebook is the best social networks worldwide, the developers use Facebook to showcase their products.
You can find most Facebook games on the developers websites. Many of the games are also available for downloads on mobile phone apps.
Accessing Facebook game’s | Facebook Games Online
Do you find it difficult accessing Facebook games, here are the steps to guide you through;
1. Go to Facebook home page
2. Click on “Games section” at the left-hand menu under Explore.
3. When you get to the game page, select “instant games” tab at the top.
After clicking on instant games a cool list of Facebook games will appear on your screen. Go through the list of games which ranges from puzzles to word games, to card games as and to sports challenge.
4. Click on the “play now” button. Once you click on play now, you get to play Facebook games in a browser pop-up window. When you are done playing, just click on “X” bar at the top of the page to close the page.
If you are logged into Facebook your scores will be saved for certain games and will appear on your news feed.
The most interesting thing is that you Don’t have to load a separate page or install an app when playing Facebook games, you can play the game in Facebook game rooms.
Play Messenger games with a Friend on Facebook Messenger App
Remember whenever you are bored you could visit the Facebook gameroom and Find a friend to play Facebook games with through the Messenger App.
Other Related Post
Facebook games list
Facebook games arcade
Facebook games free
Games to play on facebook
Thanks for checking out our post on Facebook games Free To Play | Accessing Facebook games | Facebook Games Online – Facebook Games List. I hope you learned something. Please do come back again.