It keeps getting more and more awesome, making it hard for users to leave the platform.
Facebook has become a much more sophisticated platform than it used to be when it started, now it has lots of awesome features that users can enjoy and benefit from.
Now, the Facebook free marketplace is one of those features that have continued to increase the relevance of Facebook to this modern world.
Facebook has now provided a convenient way for users to perform buying and selling transactions with ease on their Facebook app.
Though this feature is only available in specific countries, it will eventually be made available to other countries.
However, users who are already enjoying this feature seem never to get enough of their Facebook app, they are enjoying lots of buying and selling opportunities on the platform.
And Facebook is no longer just a platform for connecting with people but much more than that, now you can enjoy its online marketplace feature as well.
What Is Facebook Free MarketPlace All About
Facebook’s free marketplace is a convenient platform for you to discover items, buy and sell items within the community of people you know.
You can easily search through listings or search through items close to you to find out lots of things you would like to purchase.
So, your Facebook app just makes it easy for you to find out items in your area, which you can buy easily on your Facebook app.
There are varieties of items sold on the platform and you can get to know the seller personally on Facebook, and examine what you are buying on Facebook before purchasing it.
For business owners, Facebook Free marketplace is just the place you need to advertise your products to people in your local community.
The platform just helps business owners reach their target audience with ease and creates this cordial relationship between buyers and sellers.
You can place your products on the listing categories to make it easy for users to find the items and probably contact you as well.
Facebook’s free marketplace is quite similar to eBay only that it creates a more social relationship between buyers and sellers; you can get to chat with each other on Facebook messenger and basically get to know the other party you are doing business with.
How To Find Facebook Free Marketplace
Facebook Free marketplace is an awesome feature every user wants to enjoy, and it is available for users in specific countries like United States, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Spain, Sweden, Mexico, India, Greece, Germany, and some other countries.
However, to use this feature, you need to be up to 18 years of age, then you can enjoy buying and selling on your Facebook app.
Facebook app is available for android devices, iPhone and iPad as well, you can also access it through the Facebook website on your desktop.
The feature is quite easy to find on the Facebook app as well as its website; you can find it at the bottom of your Facebook app on your iOS device and the top of your Facebook app on your Android device.
And it is on the left side of your Facebook page on your desktop.
Facebook free marketplace is the shop icon you find on your Facebook menu on your Facebook app or Facebook page.
More on How to Find Facebook Free MarketPlace
Once you click on this shop icon, you will be taken to Facebook free marketplace page where you can enjoy this feature as much as you want.
The Facebook marketplace has four options available on its screen for users to perform quick actions; the options are Sell, Categories, Search, and Your items.
You can perform whatever function you want to on your Facebook marketplace by clicking any of these options.
Also, you can search for items you wish to buy with the search button, go through categories for specific items you want, sell your items and view your own items as well.
And there is a Facebook footer menu bar that allows you to return to your Facebook main home screen. Facebook notifications alert you to some activities taking place on your Facebook free marketplace.
How To Join Facebook Free Marketplace
If you wish to join Facebook Free marketplace as a seller, you need to follow these steps properly:
1. Log into your Facebook account, then click the SHOP ICON, Facebook will give you more information on how to proceed with joining the platform.
2. You will need to add items you are selling as prompted by Facebook, you can add multiple photos if you like, Facebook does not charge you for that, unlike other online marketplaces.
3. Then enter a title, a brief and catchy title that easily describes or explains what you are selling to you
4. Your target audience. You are limited to 100 character limits by Facebook while entering your title,
5. Your target audience. You are limited to 100 characters by Facebook, so you have to make it as brief and catchy as possible.
Next Steps On How To Join Facebook Marketplace
1. Facebook will then ask you to describe the items you are selling; you need to add detailed information about the items you are selling.
2. Then you can add a price for the items you are selling which is often displayed in your local currency, which you can change later if you wish.
3. Then choose a location and a category your products fall into the list provided by Facebook, your products will be advertised in the locations you choose.
4. Once you have followed these steps accurately, Facebook will put your items visible for people to find. Your items will be taken to a management area where you can easily communicate with buyers and update your item’s info.