In today’s article, we are going to be showing you everything you need to know about Facebook Dating Safety Tips. Yes, this article will show you what Why Date on Facebook Dating Platforms? is all about.
Thus, if you are a Facebook user, and searching for a tutorial on Staying Safe When Meeting in Person, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
How to Access Facebook Dating Safety Tips is pretty simple and easy. However, before we shall proceed with the steps in getting that done, let’s first off figure out how to create a Facebook account.
Believe me, this is necessary since to access facebook dating, you will need to use Facebook account and as we all know, not everyone knows how to create facebook account.
Having outlined that, let’s now check how to create Facebook account right away.
How To Create Facebook Account – Step By Step
To sign up for a Facebook account, here are the steps you need to follow:
Creating Facebook Account On Computer
To create FB account on pc, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Go to www.facebook.com
- Enter your name, email or cell phone number, password, date of birth, and gender. If the system indicates that your password is not secure enough, try adding more characters or combining upper and lower case letters.
- Click Create an account (remember you must be at least 14 years old to do this).
- Finally, you’ll need to confirm the email address or cell phone number you entered earlier. To confirm the email, click or tap on the link in the confirmation email you receive. To confirm the cell phone number, you must enter the code you received by SMS in the Confirm box, which will appear when you log in.
Creating Facebook Account On Cell Phone
To create FB account on mobile, here are the steps you need to follow:
- The first thing you’ll need to do to create a Facebook account is to install the Facebook application on your cell phone. To do this, go to the corresponding app store (App Store for iPhones and Google Play for Android phones), find the Facebook application, and download it.
- If you have space problems on your cell phone, you can download Facebook Lite, which is a reduced version of the Facebook application. It takes much less time to install but retains the same basic functions as the normal application.
- Once you have downloaded and installed the application, open it. On the home screen, and click Create Facebook Account.
- Then click Next.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Enter your gender.
- Enter your mobile number for verification.
- Choose a password.
- Finally, click on Register. If there is a problem with your password, the system will ask you to go back and change it.
And that is it! The application will automatically log in. You can tell it to remember your password so that you can log in by touching the application, without having to write down your details each time.
How To Login Facebook Account
If you want to login your facebook account, here are the simple steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your pc or open your phone and click on the facebook app
- Next, click on the login account button and enter your login details
- Once you are done, click login and you will be taken to your profile account
That is how simple to login a facebook account.
How To Logout Facebook Account
Did you login your facebook account on a public device and want to logout? If yes, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Go to the top left corner of the facebook page
- Next, locate and click on the menu button.
- From the dropdown, locate and you will see logout. Click on it and you will be logged out immediately.
That is how to logout Facebook account. Doing that won’t allow people to have access to your account.
Having outlined all of that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Facebook Dating Safety Tips – Staying Safe When Meeting in Person.
This is a feature that was launched by facebook social media platform to enable its numerous users to get connected with singles within their neighbourhood. With facebook dating, you can easily set up a profile within the Facebook social media space and hookup with singles online free of charge.
However, this Facebook dating feature is not yet available in all the locations of the world, and people in areas it is not available, can’t access it whereas individuals in areas where the feature is available can easily locate and signup an account.
Countries That Can Access Facebook Dating
Since Facebook dating started rolling out, a lot of people in different corners of the world have tried to use the feature, it worked for some and it didn’t work for others.
If Facebook dating didn’t work for you, one of the reasons may be that it is not available in your country. Below is a list of countries where Facebook dating is available.
- The USA.
- The Philippines.
- The Czech Republic.
- The Netherlands.
- and the United Kingdom.
As we have earlier outlined, this article is all about How to Activate your Facebook Dating Safety Tips – Staying Safe When Meeting in Person.
Don’t include your last name, financial information, email, home address, phone number, place of work, or any other identifying information in your Facebook Dating profile or chat messages with someone. Report and block anyone who asks you to share this kind of personal information or anyone who you feel is suspicious. We won’t let the person know who reported them.
Watch out for Scams
Scammers may use fake or compromised accounts to trick you into giving them money or personal information. If you’ve received a message that you believe is a scam, you should not reply to them and report the person to Facebook. Some common warning signs are when a scammer:
Wants to leave Facebook Dating immediately and use personal email or IM to chat.
Claims to be in love very quickly to persuade you to talk with them.
Plans to visit, but claims that something bad happened and plans get canceled.
Scammers may try to get you to wire money or send gifts. They might ask for money to cover travel, medical emergencies, hotel bills, hospital bills, or visas. Any online love interest that asks for money is likely a scammer. Learn more about keeping your account secure and other common scams.
Don’t Send Money
Never respond to any requests to send money, wire transfer money, or make a donation. Contact your bank and local law enforcement right away if you think you’ve sent money to a scammer, and report anyone who asks you to send money.
Getting to Know Someone
People may misrepresent themselves and their intentions in their Facebook Dating profile, including their gender or sexual orientation. This could lead to harassment or harm if you decide to meet them in person. Keep your communications on Facebook Dating, do your research and really get to know the other person before you meet for the first time.
Staying Safe When Meeting in Person
Here are some suggestions to help you stay safe:
Tell someone about your plans
Tell a trusted friend or family member about your plans before going out, as well as when you expect to be back home.
Meet and stay in public
When meeting someone for the first time, meet in a public place where other people are around.
Monitor any alcohol or substance consumption
Alcohol and other substances can affect your behavior, so be aware of what you consume and always keep your glass in hand or insight.
Make sure your mobile phone is charged
Keep your mobile phone fully charged and with you in case of an emergency.
Arrange your own transportation.
Arrange your own transportation to and from an in-person meeting to make sure you have control over when you arrive and leave.
If you Feel Uncomfortable or Unsafe
If you or someone you know is the victim of a crime or is in immediate danger, contact your local law enforcement for help. If you ever feel pressured or uncomfortable, you can:
- End the date and arrange your own transportation home.
- Block anyone who makes you feel uncomfortable.
- Report anyone you think is suspicious.