Facebook Block List – In today’s post, I’m going to be sharing with you the complete step by step guide on how to see your facebook blocked list fast.
In fact, this article will expose you to the techniques I used to find my blocked list on facebook without stress.
So are you looking for a guide on how to see Facebook blocked list? this article got you covered.
My Blocked List On Facebook: Every Facebook user has a list known as blocked list.
You facebook blocked is different than your Facebook friends list.
When you block somebody on Facebook, the person will be removed from your facebook friends list and added to your Facebook blocked list.
How to access facebook block list on the giant social media platform is very simple and easy.
Fortunately, this post is all about How to Find Blocked List on Facebook.
Someone you’ve blocked on facebook will not be able to access your Facebook profile.
Likewise you that blocked the person. You’ll not be able to see your friends that are on your Facebook blocked list.
If after blocking someone on facebook you have a changed of mind and wish to unblock the person, you’ll need to hover about the facebook page to locate your facebook block list.
How to Find Blocked List on Facebook
To find your facebook block list, do the following:
- From facebook.com, go to the top right side of the facebook homepage, enter your email address or phone number, enter your password and then click on the login button to continue to your Facebook newsfeed
- Next, navigate to the top right corner of the facebook page and then click on the triangular-shaped icon
- Click Settings from the dropdown menu
- Locate and click Blocking at the left corner of the facebook settings page
- Navigate a bit down the facebook blocked users page and you should all the persons you’ve blocked on facebook. That is your facebook block list.
- To unblock someone from your facebook block list, click on the unblock button that is next to the name of the person.
- You’ll need to click on the unblock option that appears on the popup box to confirm the unblocking action.
That is it with How to Find Blocked List on Facebook on your personal computer.
Now, let’s consider How to Find Blocked List on Facebook using your smartphone step by step.
How to Find Blocked List on Facebook (MOBILE)
To locate your list of blocked facebook users on the facebook app using your smartphone, do the following:
- Tap on the facebook app on your smartphone
- Go to the top right of the facebook app and tap on the three lines icon. Bear in mind that the three lines icon is located at the bottom of the facebook app.
- Scroll down the page and tap on the settings & privacy option
- Tap settings from the dropdown
- Find and click on the Blocking option and you’ll be taken to your facebook block list
- Now, you’ll need to locate and click on the unblock button that at the far right of the name of the person you wish to unblock on facebook app
- Finally, tap on the unblock button on the popup box and the person will be removed from your facebook block list
That is how to find blocked list on Facebook using your smartphone step by step.
I hope this article was helpful. Please share this article with your friends and loved ones!