Facebook Bitmoji Creator App – How to Create & Use Bitmoji in FB Messenger: Welcome to Bitcoinometrics.club. In today’s post, we are going to be considering how to create Facebook bitmoji and the steps you need to follow to start using it in comments and every other place on facebook and facebook messenger.
So if you are looking for a guide on how to start using facebook bitmoji, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
Facebook Bitmoji is not available to computer users, but can only be accessed through the use of an iOS or Android device. It is a new feature that allows users to express themselves in a character cartoon form. Facebook was formerly using thumbs up, love care, laughter, teardrops, and surprised.
You can now have a fully created cartoon character avatar to represent you and the activities you do in the Facebook application. I will want you to read this article to the end so that you will be able to know what Facebook Bitmoji all about.
Facebook Bitmoji is a personalized cartoon avatar of a person. It can be used for online communication through Facebook platforms. With Facebook Bitmoji you can communicate with friends and family on Facebook.
The Facebook version of Bitmoji was first introduced last year after being spotted in code 2018, and it has been made available in the following Country, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, and Canada.
So many people are saying that the Bitmoji steals their info, but I will say it does not collect data on the keystrokes or text entered into the Facebook Bitmoji app.
Facebook Bitmoji is an app that allows Facebook users to create and share their own personal emojis. The Facebook Bitmoji is available for both Android and iOS devices and users, it is free to download and easy to use. You can now express your emotions through the use of generic sad, happy, and thumbs-up emojis on Facebook.
The Bitmoji is similar to the one of Snapchat’s Bitmoji; the feature allows Facebook users to create a cartoon Bitmoji of them. It can be used to comments, Facebook stories, and messenger.
How To Create Facebook Account
To create a Facebook account can be easy and simple if you follow the steps I will be showing. Below is how you can create a Facebook account. See the steps below:
- Type in the Facebook page URL https://www.facebook.com/ on your mobile web browser or open the Facebook app.
- Click on the “Sign up” button to radiate you to the registration page.
- On the registration page, you are to fill the required details with your personal information including your email address and mobile number to get started.
- Click on “Register” to register your account.
- A confirmation code will be sent to your mobile number or email address.
- Type in the confirmation number into the required box and click on the send button.
- After doing it the page will automatically open.
These are the steps to create a Facebook account.
How Do You Create Facebook Bitmoji
Creating Facebook Bitmoji can be easy and simple if you follow the steps below. See the steps below:
- Open up the Facebook app on your Android phone or iOS.
- Log in your Facebook account details and sign in.
- After signing in locate the three horizontal lines in the bottom-right of your screen and click on it.
- Scroll down and click on “See More”.
- Click on “Avatars”.
- Click on “Next” and after that click on “Get Started”.
- Choose a skin tone that best fits you and click on “Next”.
- Go through each section of hairstyle, hair color, face shape, eye shape and color, makeup, eyebrows, nose shape, facial hair, body shape and outfits you have to customize your avatar to your liking.
- When you are done with your customizing your avatar and you like it. Click the “Check Mark” in the top right corner of your screen.
- Wait for the screen to finish loading and click on “Next”.
- Click “Done”.
NOTE: You can click on the arrow sign in the top right to share it with your Facebook newsfeed.
Using Facebook Bitmoji In Facebook Messenger
To use Facebook Bitmoji on Facebook Messenger can be easy to do only if you follow the steps I will be showing you blow. See the steps below:
- Log in your Facebook account to the Facebook Messenger.
- You need the latest version of the Facebook messenger.
- On the messenger open a conversation.
- Click on the sicker option beside the text field provided.
- You will see your created Bitmoji on the list displayed on your screen.
- Click on your avatar and click on send.
Note: If you have not created any Bitmoji before, you would see an option saying “Make Your Avatar”. Click on it and start creating your avatar.
How To Use Facebook Bitmoji As Your FB Profile Picture
You can use the Facebook Bitmoji for Facebook Profile Pictures. Follow the steps below to be able to use your Facebook Bitmoji for your profile picture. See the steps below:
- Open your Facebook app and log in to your account.
- Click on the menu icon.
- Next, click on the “See More” option and then click on “Avatar’.
- Click on the “Arrow Button” that looks like a share button.
- Select the “Set as Profile Picture” option from the menu.
- Select a pose from the list and then add a background you would like to be in the profile photo.
- Click on the “Next” button and follow the onscreen instructions until the avatar has been set as your profile picture.
NOTE: After setting it the profile picture will automatically set as your profile picture.
How To Make Use of Facebook Bitmoji In Comments
You can use the Facebook Bitmoji for comments, but there are a few steps you have to follow before you can use it for comments. See the steps below:
- On your sign in Facebook account.
- Locate a Facebook post you want to comment on your created Bitmoji on.
- Click on the “Smiley Face” icon in the comment box.
- Select your Bitmoji or Avatar.
- Click on the “Post” button.
Bear in mind that your post will be successfully added to the comment on the particular post you selected.
That is it on Facebook Bitmoji Creator App – How to Create & Use Bitmoji Avata in FB Messenger.
I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!