DSTV Nigeria: How Can I pay Dstv subscription Online Via Atm Card & Quickteller: Are wondering how to pay for your dstv subscription online with going to the physical office? If yes, here is a comprehensive guide on how to pay for dstv subscription online using quickteller and atm card.
For those of us that are yet to be aware, let say here that there is a better way of subscribing for your digital satellite television (DSTV) through your mobile phone, ATM debit card or by web through the quickteller payment service. See: how to download jiji app
During the course of this article, we will be showing you the various convenient ways through which you can pay your dstv subscription online without going to any DSTV offices in Nigeria.
Note: Dstv online payment is unrelated to the likes of GOtv, Startimes or multichoice satellite Tv companies, so you can’t pay online to one and expect connection to the other.
With Dstv been the obvious choice when it comes to satellite tv in Nigeria, a number which is largely due to the great and interesting dstv channels which the company provides like for me the DStv Supersports 3 which broadcast the English premier league matches is my favorite.
So if you want to subscribe to your already expired Dstv fee or you just want to avoid the embarrassment of seeing your favorite DStv channels blocked off because you are yet to pay your DSTV subscription fee then her are the most convenient ways you can make payment through the ATM machine, Quickteller.com or your mobile phone.
How To Pay DStv Subscription Online.
In order for you to complete the online payment of your Dstv fee, you need to note down the following
– Dstv smartcard number
– DStv system purchase and account activation name
An internet connected computer system, avoid using the mobile phone browser as those kind of dives may not be able to render the required script that will be generated.
How To Pay DSTV Subscription Via www.quickteller.com.
To complete the quickteller option you need verve or master card, or the quickteller option on your debit card
– Log on to www.quickteller.com/DSTV
– on the DSTV subscription menu, select the bouquet you wish t pay for
– type in your DSTV smartcard number and account name
– select the form of payment for the voucher to be transferred to the interswitch web pay where you will be required to enter your ATM card (debit card) details.
on the interswitch webpay portal select your card type ie verve or MasterCard, enter the 16 digit card number, the card cvv number which is usually a 3 digit number at the back of your card, enter your pin
– click on pay and wait for a successful payment notification.
How to Pay For DSTV Subscription On An ATM Machine
Every ATM machine has a quckteller option so that makes it very easy to make payment of your DSTV subscription on an ATM machine just by following these simple steps
– Enter your ATM debit card into the machine
– Enter your pin code
– press the next tab which takes you to the quickteller option where you will see the DSTV payment option for the various DSTV plans and prices
– Follow the instruction that will be handed on the ATM machine to complete the DSTV subscription fee payment.
Should in case after payment your DTV channels are not showing up, you can reach a 247 dstv helpline on 012703232 to request for restoration of your DSTV bouquet channels.
That is it on DSTV Nigeria: How Can I pay Dstv subscription Online Via Atm Card & Quickteller.
I hope this article was helpful.