Delete Facebook Account link: There’s a popular old adage that says “no matter how big or huge a pot of food can be, it can’t satisfy you for a day” by someone Unknown.
Many people feel the tension of creating a Facebook account at first.
Due to the fact that it’s the most trending social media platform on the internet where people can connect with friends & family from a thousand miles.
But still, most People feel inconvenient while beginning on the platform due to one reason or the other.
Therefore, leading to the deletion of the Facebook account.
Delete Facebook is a term used to clarify the process of deleting your own account from the social media server.
However, Facebook has made it possible to delete Facebook as one of their term & conditions or policy.
Whereby any users who feel unsafe or inconvenient can decide to delete their Facebook account without any issues.
However, you’ve been aware that, there are consequences of deleting Facebook.
What happens when your Delete Facebook
Just as I mentioned above, deleting Facebook comes with consequences in case you don’t know.
This is just like deleting all your entire details starting from your login credentials to every content you upload on Facebook.
Here are some of the consequences;
• You can never recover your account once it’s deleted from the server.
• Secondly, all your entire content such as photos, posts, videos and others will be completed deleted and can’t be retrievable.
• This will also delete your Messenger account meaning you can’t access it anymore.
• All other websites which you’ve used Facebook to sign up will no longer be accessible including apps. You can recover the account of the website or app by contacting them.
• Lastly, messages which you’ve sent to your friends will still remind you of your friend’s chat inbox.
However, these are what’s bound to happen when you decide to permanently delete a Facebook account.
In other to keep a safe platform, instead of deleting your account, you can decide to deactivate and reactivate any time you want.
How do I Permanently Delete My Facebook Account?
Furthermore, since, we have learned about the consequences of deleting a Facebook account or delete Facebook.
If you still feel the urge to delete your account whereby, you don’t longer want to be on the platform.
You can view the following steps:
• Go to www.facebook.com on your web browser.
• Login with your correct login details.
• Click the drop-down arrow at the top right of the page.
• Then scroll down and select Settings.
• On the setting menu, click on the option “Your Facebook information”.
• Under the sub-category, click Deactivation and deletion.
• Then, select, permanently delete an account and click continue to account deletion.
• Lastly, click Delete account.
Keep in mind, if you still have important files perhaps, your wedding picture or other important videos.
You can first download all your entire information before deleting your account.
Also, you’re given a grace of 30 days to cancel the deletion before it completely deletes.