Skrill – How To Delete Skrill Account – Close Skrill Account | Skrill Login: Are you looking for a guide on how to delete skrill account but don’t know how to go about it? If your is yes or something related to that, here is a comprehensive and straight to the point guide on how to close skrill account without stress.
Interestingly, during the course of this article, we will expose you to the different methods you will need to follow to easily delete skrill account fast and easily.
Well, before we shall proceed to the steps for deleting your skrill account, let’s quickly take a brief look at what skrill is all about.
What Is Skrill?
According to Wikipedia, Skrill is an e-commerce business that allows payments and money transfers to be made through the Internet, with a focus on low-cost international money transfers.
Skrill is an online payments company that lets you make transactions and transfer money to many countries around the world.
Interestingly, with skrill, you can make simple, secure and quick online global payments – from international money transfers to betting, trading, shopping and gaming.
This article is all about how to delete your skrill account. Continue reading below.
How to login your skrill account is pretty simple and easy. Here is how to:
- first off, you will need to visit www.skrill.com in your browser
- Next, click on the login button at the top right corner of the skrill homepage
- Enter your email address
- Enter your login password
- Lastly, click on the login button and you will be taken to your skrill profile
That is how to easily login your skrill account fast and easily. Now, let’s quickly continue with the business of the day, how to delete skrill account.
How To Delete Skrill Account
Skrill takes the convenience factor a step further with an online payment service that eliminates the need to go to the offline at all. If you have a Skrill online customer account and would like to close it, you can do so with ease.
Basically, you can follow two methods to delete your skrill account.
Method 1: How To Delete Skrill Account On Website
If you have an account on skrill, you can follow the below guide to delete your account via the site official website.
- Visit www.skrill.com in your browser
- Click on the login button at the top right corner of the skrill page
- Enter your login details and click on the login button to continue to your account or profile
- Now, you will need to click on the settings button at the left column of the page
- Next, click on the close account option on the next page that appears
- Type the reason why you want to close your account. Bear in mind that this command is optional
- Lastly, click on the close account button and you are done
That is how to easily delete your skrill account via your profile. It is that simple.
Note: Before closing your skrill account, make sure you have withdrawn/ transferred (to merchant or other Skrill customer) all the available funds, and your balance is 0.00 or very close to that amount.
Method 2: How To Delete Skrill Account Via Email
Aside from the above guide, you can also delete your skrill account by sending an email to the support center. Here are the steps you need to follow to get that done.
- First off, you will need to go to your email service provider
- Login your account by providing your login details and then click on the login button
- Next, you will need to click on the compose button to start a new message
- Now, you will need to enter the skrill email address in the send to section of the page
- So, enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button.
That is it on how to delete your skrill account by sending an email to the support center. It is that simple. Bear in mind that you will need to wait for a reply from the skrill support.
That is it on Skrill – How To Delete Skrill Account – Close Skrill Account | Skrill Login.
Kindly share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!