How To Delete Checkpeople.com Account – Cancel Checkpeople.com Account: Are you looking for a guide on how to cancel checkpeople.com account but don’t know how to go about that? If you answered yes, to the question, here is a comprehensive and straight to the point tutorial on how to easily and complete delete checkpeople.com account immediately. Continue reading.
How to delete checkpeople.com account is pretty simple and easily. However, before we shall proceed with the steps on how to get that done, let’s first off, consider what checkpeople.com is all about.
What Is Checkpeople.com?
Checkpeople.com or checkpeople is an online platform that lets its users search for other individuals and get unlimited searches & reports. Interestingly, with checkpeople, you will never have to wonder about the one who got away ever again.
The reason is that checkpeople.com platform people search service utilizes public information like criminal records, civil records, bankruptcies, liens, lawsuits, etc. All of this information powers the checkpeople free people search service so that its users can find anyone quickly and easily.
It is important to note here that your first search with CheckPeople is free, however, you will need to pay a small monthly subscription fee in order to have access to unlimited searches.
Additionally, checkPeople Search feature is designed to be used for much more than simply keeping you safe, although that is the main intent as well. In addition, our search reports provide information about the person’s social media accounts and contact information as well.
By being able to locate social media accounts and phone numbers of a person, you now have the ability to reconnect with long-lost friends, family members you have not seen in a while or your high school sweetheart you have not talked to since college.
Fortunately, checkpeople platform has a feature that lets its users determine the criminal records of others. Yes, each report checkpeople provide to its users contains accurate criminal records on the person on whom the search is conducted. The records show any arrests and convictions they have had over the years, and it can be helpful in determining whether or not a particular person you have questions about is responsible.
It is helpful to understand the criminal records of a potential date, neighbor or friend of your child to determine whether or not you or your loved ones are safe when around them. Whether the search reveals your daughter’s friend has a DUI or a potential date of yours has a completely clean record, either way, it is good to know and prepare for the people you deal with.
Well, this article is all about how to cancel checkpeople account step by step.
If you have signed up for a checkpeople account, you can follow the below guide to figure out how to login your account;
- Visit checkpeople.com on your browser
- Next, go to the top right corner of the checkpeople homepage and click on the sign in button
- enter your email address
- Enter your password
- Lastly, click on the sign in button and you will be taken to your profile
Those are the few steps you will need to follow to easily login your checkpeople profile.
Try it out and use the comment to explain your experience.
How To Delete Your Checkpeople Account
How to cancel your checkpeople account is pretty simple and easy. However, before you can cancel your account on the checkpeople.com platform, you will need to have the following documents.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email address on the account
- Last 4 digits of Credit Card being charged
Having outlined that, let me stress here that we will show you all the methods that are therein on how to delete checkpeople account fast and easily.
Method 1: How To Delete Checkpeople Account Via Email
Our first method on how to delete Checkpeople account has to do with sending an email to the Checkpeople support team. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- First off, you will need to visit your email service provider and login your account
- Next, click on the make a new mail button to start a new email
- Now, enter the Checkpeople email address at the section of the interface. The Checkpeople email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Next, enter a request to cancel my subscription at the subject section
- Type your message by providing your personal information. Do ensure you provide your first and last name, your billing address, your username, your city and others
- Once you are done, click on the send button
- Wait for the Checkpeople team to reply to your message and provide you with the next action on how to delete your account
Those are the steps you need to follow to easily cancel Checkpeople account via email. I hope the steps were simple enough. Try it to easily delete your account.
Method 2: How To Cancel Checkpeople Account Via Phone Call
Aside from the above guide, you can easily delete your account by simply calling the Checkpeople live agent. All you need to do is to recharge your mobile phone and then do the following:
- First off, you will need to visit www.Checkpeople.com and login your account
- Click on the account button and select profile to continue to your dashboard
- Get all the information you need before you will proceed to call them
- Now, use this phone number; Toll Free: 1-800-267-2122
- Tell the representative to cancel your subscription
- Provide all the information that will be required of you
- Ensure your account have been successfully deleted
Those are the steps you need to follow to easily delete your Checkpeople account via phone call.
Method 3: How To Delete Checkpeople Account Via Website
- Visit www.checkpeople.com in your browser
- next, click on the sign in button at the top right corner of the page
- Next, enter your email and password
- Click on the sign in button to continue to your profile
- Now, you will need to go to http://www.checkpeople.com/contact
- Provide the agent with your account info
- Fill out the page with your information where it requested to do so
- Click on the green button that says submit
That is it on How To Delete Checkpeople.com Account – Cancel Checkpeople.com Account. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!