How to Deactivate your Facebook Account – Are you looking for a guide on how to deactivate your facebook account?
How to deactivate facebook account temporarily or how to deactivate facebook account permanently?
See: get free exclusive facebook tips and tricks
This facebook post is all about how to deactivate facebook account permanently immediately.
When it comes to facebook account, you can either deactivate it temporarily or delete your facebook account permanently.
We’ll explain the difference between the two during the course of this article.
So that those of us that are yet to get to know about it can figure that out and know the one they really want to do.
Thus, if you’re searching for a guide on how to deactivate your facebook account this article got you covered.
Let’s get started with what you need to know about facebook account deactivation and deletion.
DEACTIVATE OR DELETE FACEBOOK ACCOUNT?
As a facebook user, here are the things you need to know about facebook account deactivation and deletion:
See: how to sell vehicles on facebook marketplace
If you deactivate your account:
- You can reactivate whenever you want.
- People can’t see your timeline or search for you.
- Some information may remain visible to others (example: messages you sent).
If you delete your account:
- You can’t regain access once it’s deleted.
- Facebook will delay deletion a few days after it’s requested. A deletion request is cancelled if you log back into your Facebook account during this time.
- Some information, such as messaging history, isn’t stored in your account. This means friends may still have access to messages you sent after your account has been deleted.
- Copies of some material (example: log records) may remain in our database but are disassociated from personal identifiers.
Those are the differences between facebook account deactivation and deletion.
Now that we’ve outlined the differences between the two facebook features, I believe you now the one you want to do.
How To Deactivate Your Facebook Account
How to deactivate your facebook account is fairly easy and can be done on your desktop computer or on facebook app.
To temporarily deactivate your Facebook account, all you have to do is log onto your profile on desktop then follow these steps:
- First, from facebook.com, enter your login details at the top right corner of the facebook homepage and click on the login button and you’ll be taken to your profile
- Click the account menu down arrow at the top right of any Facebook page in your web browser
- Select ‘Settings’
- Choose ‘General’ in the left column
- Click ‘Manage your account’
- Click ‘Deactivate your account,’ and then confirm your decision
- Enter your facebook password to continue
- Click deactivate at the bottom of the page and click on the confirm button
That is how to easily, deactivate your facebook account temporarily.
Bear in mind that the menu button is the small triangular-shaped icon at the top right corner of the facebook page.
Click on it and a dropdown menu will show up. Check at the bottom of the dropdown and you should see settings. Click on it and you’ll be taken to the facebook general settings page.
Important to note here that if you want to reverse the deactivation action, all you need to do is to login your facebook account as usual.
That is to say that after deactivating your facebook account, if you want to restore your account, simply log back into Facebook or use your Facebook account to log into a third-party app.
Facebook will send you a verification code to confirm that it’s really you, so be sure that the email address or mobile number listed on your account is up to date.
How To Delete Your Facebook Account
To delete your account on facebook, use this link: https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account
Or you can follow the below steps to permanently delete your account on facebook.
- Login your facebook account via facebook.com
- Go to the top right hand side of the facebook homepage and click on the triangular-shaped button and select settings from the dropdown menu
- Click “Download a copy of your Facebook data” at the bottom of your General Account Settings
- Choose “Start my Archive”
When you’re done downloading a copy of your data from facebook, you will then need to click on the delete account option.
Enter your facebook password and then click delete account.
That is it with How to Deactivate your Facebook Account Fast – How to Deactivate Facebook Account.
I hope this article was helpful.
Please share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
[…] How to Deactivate your Facebook Account Fast – How to Deactivate Facebook Account […]