Deactivate A Facebook Account – Permanently Delete My Facebook Account: Are you looking for a guide on how to deactivate your facebook account or do you want to permanently delete your facebook account.
This post is all about how to deactivate your facebook account and also permanently delete facebook account fast and easily.
- delete facebook account permanently
- how to delete facebook account permanently immediately
- facebook account delete option
- delete facebook account link
- how to delete facebook account on phone
- facebook deleted my account
- how to delete facebook account permanently without waiting 14 days
- how to delete facebook account without password
How to deactivate facebook account is very simple and easy. Likewise how to delete your facebook account.
See the steps below:
How to permanently delete facebook:
Log into your Facebook account.
Click on the link https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account.
Select Delete my account.
Enter a password and code chaptca, and then click Ok.
On the pop-up Permanently Delete Account , click Ok.
Deactivate A Facebook Account
If you request for facebook to deactivate your account, your friends on facebook will not be able to find your account or other activities.
In this process, make sure you have access to your email account, because if you want to activate your account again, so facebook will send you the activation facebook account link via email.
To deactivate your facebook account:
- Select the settings menu on your Facebook account.
- Select Security.
- In the options Deactivate Your Account, click Edit.
- Click Deactivate Your Account
- Enter the password, and then click Deactivate Now.
- Select your reason for deactivating the account.
- Click Confirm.
How to Permanently Delete a Facebook Account
- Please sign in to your facebook account.
- Then, click link permanent delete facebook account.
- Next, the display will appear as shown below, click “Delete my account”.
4. Then, pop up will appear as below. Please enter the password of your facebook account, then fill in the code captcha. After that, click “Okay”.
5. Then, pop up will appear as below. Just click “Okay”.
6. Then automatically you will log out a facebook account. Then in 14 days later, your facebook account delete permanently.
That is it on Deactivate A Facebook Account – Permanently Delete My Facebook Account.
I believe this article was helpful.