This article will teach you how to sign in to your Spectrum.net webmail account using your mobile phone or a laptop computer. We’ll also look at how to recover a forgotten Charter Spectrum email sign in password.
However, before we show you how to access Charter Communications email inbox to check for new messages at www.spectrum.net email log in portal or www.charter.net email sign in page for those who signed up prior to rebranding, we’ll first give you some background information on the company.
About Charter Spectrum.net Email Sign In Page
Charter Communications (now Spectrum) is one of the largest telephone and cable companies in the United States. Charter.net webmail sign in is a service available through the company’s Spectrum Internet subscription packages.
Each Spectrum account allows subscribers to create up to seven email addresses. New subscribers who create a Spectrum username receive a free email address that begins with their Spectrum username and ends with @spectrum.net.
If your username is russell.crew, for example, your email address will be firstname.lastname@example.org. Customers who signed up before the service was rebranded can continue to log in with their charter.net credentials and use their @charter.net email address.
How to Login to Your Charter Spectrum.net Email Account
You can access your Charter Spectrum email login page using a web browser or the company’s mobile app.
- To login go to the webmail spectrum.net sign in page at https://www.spectrum.net/login/. Alternatively you can go to the Spectrum home page and click the Sign In link at the top of the screen.
If this is your first time logging in, or if you are a customer of a recently merged service with Charter Communications, you may see a form requesting your ZIP code so that you can be directed to the correct login page for your specific service.
- If so, enter your ZIP code and press the Continue button.
- Next you will see the Spectrum login page title “Enter Your Sign-In Info”.
- Enter your Spectrum email username or email address. If you have not created a username yet then click the Create Username link and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Type in your account password.
- You can tick the Remember Me box so your Spectrum email login details are recalled automatically next time you login. But if you are using a computer that is accessible to the general public, for example, a computer in an Internet cafe or library.
- Now click the Sign In button to login to your Charter Spectrum email account.
Once logged in, you can access your email inbox, watch TV online, pay bills, and so on. If you are having trouble signing in to Charter Spectrum.net webmail due to a forgotten password, you can reset it by following the instructions below.
How to Reset Charter Spectrum Email Login Password
We’ve already discussed how to sign in to your Spectrum email account, so let’s move on to how to reset your Charter Spectrum email log in password if you’ve forgotten it.
- Go to the webmail spectrum.net sign in page at https://www.spectrum.net/login/.
- Click on the Forgot Username or Password? link in the sign in page.
- On the following screen choose from Get Username, Get Password, or both.
- Click the Continue button.
- Next, enter the email address or phone number you provided when you registered your Spectrum account. Alternatively, you can provide your Charter Spectrum account number and last name. This is part of the verification process to ensure you are the legitimate account owner.
- You may also see a CAPTCHA box that you will need to click to confirm you are a real person and not a robot.
Click on the Continue button.
- A six digit verification code will now be sent to you by email, text message or voice call, depending on which verification method you selected.
- Enter the six digit code into the box provided on the web site.
- You will be asked to provide a new password. Type in the new password and then type it again to confirm.
Return to the main Charter Spectrum Email Login screen and enter your new login information to gain access to your Spectrum email inbox and other services.