Do you know that after signing up for a facebook account, you can still change your name?
Yes! Facebook, the most used social media platform has a feature that lets you change your name.
Interestingly, in this post, I want to show you how to change last name on facebook as fast and possible.
So if you’re looking for a concise guide on how to change last name on facebook, this article got you covered.
- how to change name in facebook in mobile
- how to change your name on facebook app
- how to change your name on facebook on iphone
- how to change your name on facebook mobile app
- what happens when you change your name on facebook
- how to change your name on facebook on phone
- how do i change my name on facebook app
- how to change name on facebook on phone
Let’s get started with how to change your last name on facebook.
You may want to change your Facebook name for a couple of reasons out there. The reason could be because as a woman, you got married and then have the need to change your surname or because you acquired a new degree and want to add that title to your name like John James (Ph.D.), Sounds interesting right?
How to change your name
Changing your Facebook name is really not a herculean task, simply follow these tips below
- Load your Facebook profile, and click the down-pointing arrow in the top-right of the page and click Settings.
- Under General look for Name, click Edit and enter your new name.
- Click Review Change, enter your password, and click Save Changes.
To change your name on Facebook on a computer:
- Review our name standards.
- Click account settings in the top right of any Facebook page and click Settings.
- Click Name.
- Enter your name and click Review Change.
- Enter your password and click Save Changes.
If you’re having trouble changing your name, please fill out this form to let us know. You can only change your name every 60 days.
If you know of other ways of changing your Facebook names, kindly use the comment section to let us know of it, and we shall update it Asap. Like and share this article. Thanks.