How to change your business name on Facebook – In today’s post, I’m going to show you how to change your facebook name step by step.
In fact, this article will expose you to the techniques I used to how to change your facebook page name without stress.
So if you’re looking for a guide on how to change your Facebook name, this article got you covered.
Let’s dive right in!
There are lots of reasons people would want to change their facebook names.
Fortunately, every facebook user can change his/her profile name, business page name, personal page name, fan page name as well as a Facebook group name.
However, before you change a Facebook page or group name, you must be the admin of the page or group.
How to change your facebook name is very simple and easy. However, before changing your Facebook name, it is also important to understand all the basic rules for changing names on Facebook.
The facebook name changed rules are as follows:
i. Symbols, numbers, punctuations, and repeated personality are not allowed on Facebook
ii. Using various languages at once is forbidden
iii. Using titles such as Dr. Pas., is not allowed
iv. No using of irritating words or phrases
Another thing that is worthy of note here is that, whenever you change your Facebook name, you have to wait for a time period of nothing less than 60 days before you can change it again, so it is better if you are very sure before you take this action.
Also, ensure that you use a name that your friends and family know you by so they can easily identify or recognize you on the giant social media platform.
If you’ve taken note of that, let’s continue to the procedure for changing your facebook name step by step.
How to change your Facebook name On PC
1. From http://www.facebook.com, log onto your Facebook account by entering either your email address, phone number, full name, or username and password in the spaces provided at the top right corner of the Facebook homepage
2. Next, from your Facebook news feed, you’ll need to navigate to the top right corner of the facebook page and then click on the arrowhead pointing downward icon
3. Click on the Settings option from the dropdown menu
4. On the page that displaces, you’ll see an edit button at the far right of your Facebook name.
Click on it and you will see the name box.
5. Then type the names you desire in the boxes provided, “first”, “middle” and “last” and then click the “review change” option
6. To continue, you’ll need to enter your password on the popup box. This is to show you that you’re the real owner of the facebook account.
7. Lastly, click “save changes” at the bottom right of the popup box.
That is how to change your name on facebook using your personal computer step by step.
Please note: If you change your name on Facebook, you can’t change it again for 60 days. Don’t add any unusual capitalization, punctuation, characters or random words.
How to change your last name on facebook
If you want to change only your facebook last name, all you need to do is to follow the above steps and then change your facebook last name to the one you want.
How to change your business name on facebook
For those of us that are using facebook as a medium for showcasing our online business to customers free of charge via Facebook business page or if you’re a celebrity and have a facebook fan page but now wish to figure out how to change your business name on facebook or fan page, you can follow the below guide to get it done right away.
how to change your business name on facebook is very simple and easy.
However, you must be the admin of that facebook page before you can be able to change the FB page name.
If you’re an admin of a facebook page, here is how to change facebook page name without stress:
- Log onto your facebook account
- Go to the top right corner of the facebook page and click on the small triangular-shaped icon
- Click Manage Pages from the dropdown menu
- Choose the page you want to change the name
- Go to the left column of the facebook page and click on the about option
- Next, click on the edit button at the far right of the facebook page name
- Type the new name you want to use for the facebook page and then click on the Continue button at the bottom right of the dialog box
- Lastly, you’ll need to review your request and click Request Change.
Facebook Page Naming DO:
> Use a name that accurately represents what this Page is about.
> Match the name of your business, brand or organization.
That is how to change your Facebook business page name fast using your personal computer.
Facebook Page Naming DON’T:
> Mislead people by representing a person, business or organization other than your own.
> Include any variation of the word “Facebook” or include the word “official.”
> Use terms or phrases that may be abusive or violate someone’s rights.
How to Change Your Name on Facebook App
To change your facebook name using your smartphone, you’ll need to do the following:
- Tap to open the facebook app on your smartphone
- Scroll to the top right corner of the facebook app and tap on the three lines icon
- Then scroll down and select Settings & Privacy
- Tap on the Settings button from the dropdown menu to go to the general settings page
- From the options provided, select the name
- Insert your first, middle and last name, then select review changes just below
- Also, insert your Facebook password and save it to complete the process.
That is it with How to change your Facebook name on Android Smartphones
I hope this article was helpful.
Please share How to Change Your Facebook Name Now- 2022 with your friends!!!