How do I change who can add me as a friend on Facebook? Are you that kind of person that does not want to be disturbed on Facebook or any social media platform and hence wants to limit the friends he/she make well restricting who can add you is a way to do it.
- To change who can add you as a friend:
- Click from the top right of any Facebook page and click Settings
- Click Privacy in the left column
- Click Edit next to Who can send you friend requests?
- From the dropdown menu, click Everyone or Friends of Friends
- To make it easier for your friends to find you on Facebook:
- Use the first and last name you use in everyday life
- If people know you by a different name (example: nickname, maiden name), add another name to your account
- Add your basic info
That is it on How do I change who can add me as a friend on Facebook?