If your answer is yes, this article is prepared for you. Yes, during the course of this guide, you will see how to delete Sinemia account without stress.
What Is Sinemia?
According to Wikipedia, Sinemia was a subscription-based service that provides discounted movie-ticket plans. Sinemia advertises a variety of subscription types, including those allowing users to watch movies in every format available (2D – 3D – IMAX – 4DX – DBOX – ScreenX) at any movie theater with no limitation on the dates or movie showtimes, however, the service has been plagued with problems. Sinemia is the only international movie-ticket subscription service that operated in the UK, Canada, Turkey and Australia alongside the US. Sinemia ceased operations in the US on April 26, 2019.
The company stated it was the subject of a pending FTC investigation in its US bankruptcy filing, and a class-action lawsuit was filed against Sinemia over fees. Sinemia also came under fire for requiring its users to provide photo identification, social security numbers and other personal information, termination of subscriber accounts without apparent cause as well as app errors which many believed were intentionally designed to slow use of the app, and that the company was able to selectively “fix” on a subscriber-by-subscriber basis depending upon how widely and frequently such customer complained on Twitter and other platforms.
This article is all about how to delete your Sinemia account. So if you wish to close Sinemia account, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading.
If you have an account on Sinemia website, you can follow the below guide to login your account.
- First off, you will need to visit www.sinemia.com in your browser
- Next, click on the login button at the top right corner of the Sinemia homepage
- On the page that appears, enter your email address
- Enter your password
- Lastly, click on the login button and you will be taken to your Sinemia profile
Those are the steps you will need to follow to easily login your Sinemia account. Having outlined that, let’s proceed to the guide on how to delete Sinemia account.
Requirements For Deleting Sinemia account
Note that you may need the following documents before you can delete your Sinemia account.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Billing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date of Last Charge
- Amount of Last Charge
How To Delete Sinemia Account
If you have an account on Sinemia and want to delete it, this article will guide you. Here, we will take you through the different steps you will need to follow to easily close or cancel Sinemia account.
Method 1: How To Delete Sinemia Account On Website
How to delete Sinemia account via the Sinemia official website is pretty simple and easy. Here are the steps you will need to follow:
- Visit www.sinemia.com in your browser
- Click on the login button at the top right corner of the Sinemia homepage
- Next, enter your Sinemia email address and password
- Lastly, click on the login button to continue to your Sinemia profile
- Next, you will need to click on your profile and click Settings from the dropdown menu
- Click on “Membership” at the left column of your dashboard
- Click on “Cancel Membership”
- Keep your confirmation number or email as proof that you cancelled your account
Those are the steps you need to follow to easily Delete Sinemia Account On Website. I hope the steps were simple enough for you to undertake.
That is it on How To Cancel Sinemia Account – Delete Sinemia Account | Sinemia Login. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!