Cancel my GoDaddy Account: Are you looking for a guide on how to cancel my godaddy account but don’t know how to go about it? If yes, here is a simple and straight to the point guide on how to delete your godaddy account with zero stress.
Cancel my GoDaddy Account: Before we shall proceed to the guide on how to cancel your godaddy account, let take a brief look at what godaddy is all about.
Interestingly, GoDaddy is a publicly traded Internet domain registrar and web hosting company. It has been involved in several controversies related to security and privacy. In addition to domain registration and hosting, GoDaddy also sells e-business related software and services.
This article is all about how to cancel my godaddy account.
Cancel GoDaddy Account
The process involved in how to cancel or delete your godaddy account is very simple and easy. All you need to have your: email address, password, or username. To cancel my godaddy account, you will need to follow the below guide:
- Visit Godaddy.com
- Click on the sign in option at the top right corner of the page
- Click sign in on the dropdown page
- Enter your username
- Enter your password
- Click on the sign in button to continue to your account
- Next, you will need to click on your name at the top right corner of your account
- Click the Contact Preferences option. You might be prompted to log in to your account.
- Scroll down to the account section and click Edit.
- Under Confirm, select I understand this action cannot be undone. Bear in mind that Godaddy will remind you to do this before you can continue, and then you must wait at least 24 hours before you can close this account if you haven’t already deleted all products associated with the account.
- Click Close Account. Once Godaddy is done, you’ll see a success message.
That is it on Cancel my GoDaddy Account.