Buy Swap Sell Facebook Group | Buy Sell Swap Page – Join Facebook Buy, Swap, And Sell Groups: Buy, swap & sell Facebook groups from different local areas create an enabling environment for individuals to buy, sell & swap items with people they know or people they can reach easily.
Buy, swap & sell groups are now multiplying on Facebook, creating a convenient platform for people to buy, swap and sell items to people in their local areas.
You can join buy, swap and sell groups in location to make buying, selling, and swapping items with people in your local community quite easy.
To join such groups, follow these steps:
1. You can search for buy, swap, and sell groups in your location on the Facebook search box, just enter the right keywords for your locations, and different buy and sell groups in your location will pop up in the search results.
2. Just click JOIN GROUP and wait for an admin to approve you within 24 hours before you can become a member and start selling.
Once you have joined the group, similar buy, swap, and sell groups will pop up, join more to start selling in the groups too.
3. You can check out the groups, from the about section; you can get to see members’ profiles and get to know the kind of people in the group.
If they match the kind of buy and sell group members you are looking for, you can join the group.
How To Buy Items On Facebook Buy, Swap, And Sell Groups
Facebook buy and sell groups are similar to other Facebook groups; the major difference is the title, purpose of the group, and the publisher defaults to sell something rather than starting a conversation.
– You can see a preview of the items on sale under the publisher.
– You can scroll down the page to check out recent listings, listings are just items posted by sellers in the group as items they wish to sell.
– You can also comment on posts to ask about price and pick up locations if they are not already available on the listings of the items on the post.
– If you are really interested in buying an item from the seller, you can click the MESSAGE SELLER button to message the seller directly and conclude transactions.
– You can also access items for sale in the group by clicking the ITEMS FOR SALE link in the left-hand menu.
This will enable you to view all the lists of items currently for sale in the group.
You can choose which item you want to buy, contact the buyer and purchase the item directly from the seller.
How To Sell On Facebook Buy, Swap, And Sell Groups
It is quite easy to sell something in a buy and sell group, you can post the listings of your items, and interested buyers can message you directly to buy your items.
To sell something in Facebook buy and sell group:
– Click in the publisher which is the little text under the group cover photo – When you click on it, the sell something box opens
– Explain the items you are selling on the WHAT ARE YOU SELLING option, You are limited to 100 characters, so you have to make use of this wisely to aptly describe what you are selling to your buyers
– Add the price of what you are selling, location, description, and photos as prompted by Facebook.
– You can then decide to post listings to the buy and sell the group as well as the marketplace; by default, Facebook assumes you will want to post listings to both platforms.
If you don’t want to, you can deselect the marketplace on the menu at the bottom of the SELL SOMETHING button.
The menu also gives you the option to post listings to other buy and sell groups you belong to.
– Once you are done adding the necessary info, you can then click the BLUE POST button to post your listings.
Facebook will notify you of any comments or messages from interested buyers on the listing you posted.
Buy, swap & sell groups on Facebook are quite numerous on Facebook and they create the right platform for you to buy, swap and sell varieties of items to people in your local area.
So, you can join buy, swap and sell groups in your location and start swapping, selling, and buying items from people in your local area.