Customers of Loft Credit Card Login have the option of logging in online so they can easily manage their accounts. They can use the panel to activate their new credit card and pay their credit card bills online. The primary purpose of this card, which is issued by Comenity Bank, is to actually benefit customers and meet their demands. I’ll explain how to login, make a payment, and contact customer service in this article.
Let’s get going!
About Loft Credit Card Login
The women’s clothing retailer Loft provides its clients with two credit cards: the ALL Rewards credit card and the ALL Rewards Mastercard. With both cards, you’ll get five reward points for every dollar spent at Ann Inc. locations, a $5 incentive for reaching 500 points, 15% off the first Tuesday of every month when you use your card, and 15% off when you open and use your card.
Customers can use their online accounts to pay their bills, read or print their monthly statements, update their contact information, sign up for paperless billing, and do a lot more. Customers have constant access to their Loft Card Account online, where they can log in from any computer, tablet, or smartphone at any time.
Why should choose Loft Credit Card Login?
Program Account Termination/Closure
Contact our customer service staff at any time if you decide to end your Program Account (see details before for contact information). Your Program Account will automatically forfeit all Points and Reward Certificates attached to it when it is closed or cancelled.
A Program Account Update
You can access and modify the information associated with your Program Account by contacting our service center (see details below for contact information). You must ensure that your information is accurate and accept full responsibility for all actions taken under your Program Account in order to fully enjoy the Program’s benefits.
You can monitor your Program activity by calling our customer service team, logging into a Site, and viewing your Program Account profile (See details below for contact information). A current, valid email address is required for a member to receive notifications from the Program, such as when a Reward Certificate has been delivered or details concerning certain Additional Earnings Activities.
- Purchases at LOFT, Ann Taylor, Ann Taylor Factory, or LOFT Outlet get 5 points for every $1 spent1.
- With qualifying purchases of $75 or more at our brands2, get free standard shipping.
- 15% off at all of our brands on the first Tuesday of the month
How to Sign in Loft Credit Card on Mobile App?
Step 1: Download the Loft Credit Card Mobile App
Install the Loft Credit Card mobile app on your Apple or Android smartphone or tablet by clicking the link below.
- Download on App Store:
You may find Mobile App in the App Store or by following this link: Loft Credit Card Mobile App on App Store.
- Download on Google Play:
Mobile app can be found on Google Play or downloaded from this link: Loft Credit Crad Mobile App on Google Play.
Step 2: Launch the Loft Credit Crad Mobile App
You launch the installed program. It will show the screen for logging in. Both your username and password must be entered. To access your Loft Credit Card online account, click “Log In” after that.
Why am I unable to get access to the Loft Credit Card Mobile App?
You might not be able to access your account using the app due to a variety of problems. The most frequent causes are incorrect login information and account information. By verifying your information one more before submitting it, you can prevent this.
Despite our earlier notification, you won’t be able to log in during these times. The program will be updated frequently.
Before trying a different IP address, make sure your browser’s login account type is configured correctly.
How to Make payment for Loft Credit Card?
Once your Loft credit card has been registered, you may log in and complete the payment. As follows:
- To begin with, go to the Loft Credit Card login page and log into your account.
- Click on “Pay your bill” after that.
- Enter your social security number, bank routing number, checking account number, bank name, and next.
- Choose how much you want to spend. You have the option of paying the minimum amount due, the remaining balance from a prior statement, your current balance, or any sum up to it.
- Send your payment in.
If you don’t want to sign in to your account, choose “Pay as Guest” on the Cardmember Account Services page. You must provide your billing ZIP code, four-digit Social Security number, and card number. Follow the directions to make the payment.
Make Payment with EasyPay
You can settle the balance on your ALL Rewards credit card or ALL Rewards Mastercard via Comenity Bank’s EasyPay platform. As follows:
- Go to the ALL Rewards Mastercard payment login page or the ALL-Rewards credit card login page.
- At the bottom of the page, you may find the EasyPay banner.
- Select the “Try It Now” option in red.
- Enter the last four digits of your Social Security number, your ZIP code, and the credit card account number.
- Please select “Find My Account.”
- To finish the payment, enter your bank account number and adhere to the on-screen instructions.
Make payment with via email
Follow these procedures to pay your Loft credit card by mail:
- Send a check, money order, or cashier’s check made out in US dollars to the person listed as the sender at the address and name on your bill. Never send cash.
- Along with your payment, include your payment stub. Both the payment and any accompanying correspondence should not be stapled to the pay slip.
- If you don’t have your payment stub, make sure Comenity will credit your account by writing your account number on the check or money order.
Do you know that you can talk to us in real time? Visit the Loft website directly to accomplish that. Additionally, we provide our customers the chance to get in touch with us through special postal boxes whenever it’s most convenient for them. Send us a letter at the following address for customer service:
P.O. Box 659705
San Antonio, TX 78265
What to Do if the payment on your Loft credit card is overdue?
If your Loft credit card payment is past due, it is important to make a payment as soon as you can using one of the methods suggested above. You will be charged a $30 late fee by Comenity Bank if you don’t make your payment for your ALL Rewards account on time. If, however, Comenity has levied a late fee during the previous six billing cycles, they will increase the fee to $41.