1. The Amazon gift card is used to purchase eligible goods, to purchase a goods go to www.Amazon.com in your web browser.
2. Amazon gift card does not have an expiry date like other online gift cards.
3. Amazon gift card produces different designs and denomination cards.
4. What is Amazon.com Balance?
Amazon.com Balance is also rendered to as a “gift card balance”.
It displays the total remaining balance of all gift cards that Amazon applies to your Amazon.com account but has not been applied for purchase.
Amazon gift card is better and preferable when it comes to online shopping because you don’t have to go out and spend your cash.
To purchase goods or services from Amazon.com, you must first of all sign up with Amazon.com.
WWW.Amazon.com Sign up
To get started;
1. Goto www.Amazon.com in your web browser.
2. At the upper right corner of the page, you will see a menu tagged “your account”. When you click on it, a drop-down list will appear.
3. Enter your personal data – your personal data includes your name, email address, and phone number.
4. Protect your data by creating a password.
5. Click on the Create account button.
After creating your Amazon.com account, you will be directed to the Amazon’s welcome page which displays a note “congratulations!
You now have an official Amazon account”. You can now explore the free contents of your Amazon account. which includes;
1. Editing your preferred payments mode.
2. Adding a shipping address.
3. Creating an address book.
4. Personalize your profile – this shows the details you want to make visible on your profile.
5. Connecting your Amazon account either social networks like Facebook, Twitter and so on. com gives you an opportunity to make a wish list.
Note: don’t forget to check out the “today’s deal” tab because you might be lucky to find an item you want to buy at a very good and affordable price. All purchases of gift cards are deducted from your Amazon gift card balance or your Amazon.com Balance.
Any purchase that exceeds your Amazon.com Balance should be paid with another payment mode. It is also necessary to note the Amazon.com terms and conditions.
Things You Need To Know About Amazon Gift Cards
Below are terms and conditions that you need to know before purchasing goods or service from Amazon.com.
1. Gift cards can only be redeemed after or towards the purchase of eligible goods and services.
2. The gift cards you purchase from Amazon.com cannot be resold and your Amazon.com Balance cannot be used to purchase any other item or used as a means of payment outside the world of Amazon.com.
3. Purchase of gift cards does not have expiry dates.
4. Amazon.com gift cards are not responsible for the safekeeping of your Amazon.com Balance or gift card from unauthorized users.
If eventually any gift card is lost or destroyed without your permission, Amazon.com is not responsible for the loss.
Note: If you purchase and use the Amazon gift cards, you agree to the terms and conditions and not to use a gift card in a harmful manner.
That is it on Amazon Gift Card – How To Create Amazon Account | Amazon e-Gift Card | Amazon.com Gift Cards. Please share this post with your friends!!!