Alcatel A30 Fierce – SPECIFICATIONS
Released25 August, 2017
Type Design Type The size, shape, and appearance of a mobile phone, as well as the arrangement and placement of essential components, are referred to as form factor. In mobile phones, there are three major form factors: bar phones, folding phones, and sliding phones.
Dimensions151.9 mm x 77.1 mm x 8.4 mm
Weight158 Grams (With Battery)
Display Type And Display Technology TFT (Thin Film Transistor), IPS (In-Place Switching), OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode), AMOLED (Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode), Super AMOLED (an even more advanced version of AMOLED), Resistive Touchscreen (Resistive touchscreens contain two layers of conductive material with a very small gap between them that acts as a resistance), Capacitive Touchscreen (a touchscreen with (Capacitive touchscreen technology consists of a layer of glass coated with a transparent conductor)
LCD capacitive touchscreen using IPS technology
Resolution1280 x 720 Pixels, 24 bit color depth
Display Colors The number of various shades of color that the screen can display => 64K colors, 256K colors, and 16 million colors. Obviously, 16M is the maximum accessible range of colors and is superior than the others.
- Pixel Density (PPI) is the pixel density on a given display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is determined by dividing a display’s diagonal pixel resolution by its diagonal dimension; the higher the pixel density, the better the display quality.
Pixels Per Inch (PPI): 267
Touch ScreenYes Multi Touch Support Up to 5 Fingers
Display Protection It is usually best to go for a smartphone with Gorilla Glass for that added protection and peace of mind. Gorilla Glass is a particular alkali-aluminosilicate glass layer with outstanding damage resistance that helps protect mobile displays from scratches, drops, and bumps of everyday use.
Yes, I agree.
FeaturesHD IPS display
~ 267 PPI
2.5D Curved Glass
CPU The main chipset of the device.Quad-Core 1.5 GHz ARM Cortex-A53
GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor that manipulates and alters memory quickly to speed up the production of images in a frame buffer for output to a display. This includes lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion.
350 MHz GPU, ARM Mali-T860 MP2.
- RAM (Memory) (Random Access Memory) is a sort of computer memory that allows information to be stored and accessed fast from random locations. Any byte of memory can be accessed without touching the bytes before it. The most prevalent type of memory in computers, smartphones, tablets, and other electronic devices is RAM.
- Internal Storage is a data storage space (flash memory) that is commonly found in smartphones, tablets, and other electronic devices, and is used to store the operating system, apps, music, images, videos, files, and other user data.
- Memory Card Slot is a memory card slot that can be used to insert a memory card. You can use memory cards to expand the phone’s built-in memory. A memory card (also known as a flash memory card or a storage card) is a compact storage medium for storing data such as text, photos, audio, and video on small, portable, or remote computing devices such as mobile phones, mp3 players, and digital cameras.
microSD, microSDHC, and microSDXC are all types of microSD cards.
are electronic components that detects and responds to some type of input from the physical environment. The specific input could be light, heat, motion, moisture, pressure and location, The output is generally a signal that is converted to use in computing systems, a location sensor, such as a GPS receiver is able to detect current location of your electronic device.Ambient Light Sensor
- Rear Camera is capable of taking photos and, in most cases, movies, The resolution (measured in megapixels) and lens focus type (fixed or automated) are the most essential qualities of a camera. Higher megapixel cameras are known to capture higher quality images, however this is not necessarily an accurate indication of the photos quality.
Image4160 x 3120 Pixels
- Flash Light There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)Yes with Dual-LED Flash
- Front Camera 5 Megapixels with LED Flash, 84 Degree Wide Angle Lens
Capacity Battery Capacity3,000 mAh