Adding Someone To Restricted List On Facebook Made Easy: Are you a facebook user and looking for a guide on How to add someone to your Restricted list? If you answered yes, here is a comprehensive and straight to the point tutorial on how to add someone to your facebook restricted list. Interestingly, during the course of this article, you will see all the steps you need to follow to easily add somebody to facebook restricted list.
Every facebook user has a section on the giant social media site that lets them regular the activities of other users on their profile. Yes, peradventure someone is disturbing you on Facebook, you can easily take care of that little problem by adding that ‘someone’ to your restricted list. Now the question is, How can you add someone to your Restricted list?
On Your Facebook Application:
- First off, you will need to login your facebook account
- Next, you will need to go to the top right corner of the facebook app and tap on the three lines icon. This icon can be accessed at the bottom right of the facebook app on os devices
- Tap on your name to take you to your profile
- Scroll down and tap on “Friends”
- Scroll through your list of friends and identify the person you want to block
- Once you’ve identified the person, tap on his/her name to open his/her profile
- Next, tap on the menu button(at the far right, next to message, it looks like three dots piled on top of each other)
- On the options that pop-up menu, tap on “Block”.
- On the pop-up screen, you will be asked if you are sure you want to block the person, tap on “Block” at the bottom of the pop-up screen
- Click on the menu button at the top right-hand of the page
- Scroll down and tap on “Account settings”
- Tap on “Blocking”
- On the pop-up screen, type the person’s name or email
- Tap on “Block”
- A list of names will come up that matches the name that you typed, identify the particular person you want and then tap on “Block” by the far right hand side of the name
On Your Browser:
- Click on at the top right of any Facebook page.
- Click on “Privacy Shortcuts”
- Click on “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
- Enter the name of the person you want to block and click on “Block”
- Select the specific person you want to block from the list that appears and click on “Block” again.
That is it on Adding Someone To Restricted List On Facebook Made Easy. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!