Payoneer credit card – in today’s post, I’m going to show you how to activate your Payoneer prepaid card.
This article will expose you to the techniques I used to activate my Payoneer card step by step.
Let’s dive right in!
Before we shall dive to the techniques involved in activating payoneer card, let’s quickly stress here that Payoneer is a financial services company that lets online money transfer, digital payment services, and working capital solutions.
It is interesting to note here that Payoneer functions just like PayPal and it is used globally in over 200 countries.
The reason is that Payoneer specializes in cross-border B2B payments.
Another thing that is worthy of note is that Payoneer offers other awesome services like cross border wire transfers, online payments, and refillable debit card services, similar to Revolut.
The above Payoneer features make it ideal for big companies with thousands of employees all over the world, especially when it comes to sending salaries.
Interestingly, every Payoneer account-holders can use the platform to send and receive funds into re-loadable prepaid MasterCard debit cards.
This post is all about how to activate a payoneer card.
So peradventure you’re new to Payoneer and you’ve just received your Payoneer card, you’ll need to activate it.
How to activate your Payoneer card is very simple and easy. Let’s take a quick look at the processes you’ll need to get that done fast and simple.
How to Activate Payoneer Prepaid Card
It is important to bear in mind that no Payoneer account-holder can activate a card if it has not arrived yet. This is because you will need the full details of your Payoneer card in order to activate it. You can activate the card at any time (if the card is not expired).
To activate your payoneer card, do the following:
- Visit payoneer.com
- Click on the sign in button at the top right corner of the Payoneer homepage
- Hover to the left-hand side of the Payoneer homepage and enter your username or email address
- Enter your Payoneer password
- Click on the sign button and you’ll be taken to your Payoneer account
- Next, locate and click on the settings button at the top right corner of your payoneer account page
- Next, you’ll need to go to Card Management
- Find the card you need to activate and click ACTIVATE
- Locate and click the Card Activation button
- Type the 16-digit card number
- Choose a 4-digit PIN for your card. i. You’ll have to remember this PIN since you’ll use it every time you want to withdraw money from an ATM machine. ii. More so, you’ll also need it whenever making purchases. iii. Make sure your PIN is easy to remember. iv. Never share your PIN with anyone else.
- You’ll need to confirm your PIN
- Now, select ACTIVATE. i. A confirmation message will appear
- When all steps have been completed, do ensure you Sign Out from your Payoneer account. i. Don’t activate your Payoneer card on a public PC, as it may put your personal info as well as your funds in danger
That is how to activate your payoneer prepaid card step by step.
How do I activate my virtual Payoneer Card?
If you want to activate your payoneer virtual card, follow the below guide:
- Login your payoneer account via payoneer.com
- Select Settings at the top right corner of your payoneer account and select Card Management.
- Next, you’ll need to locate the virtual card requiring activation and click ACTIVATE
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to activate your payoneer virtual card.
That is how to activate your payoneer virtual card step by step. It is pertinent to bear in mind here that if you forget your payoneer virtual card details, in Card Management that you’ll need to click the activated virtual card from the right pane and then click “Retrieve card details”.
How do I view the details of my Payoneer virtual card?
Your payoneer card information was sent to you via email on the day it was issued. To retrieve the card details, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Sign in to your account.
- Select Settings > Card Management.
- Click the virtual card whose details you would like to retrieve.
- In the dialog that opens, click RETRIEVE CARD DETAILS.
- Enter the requested information.
- A one-time link to recover your virtual card details will be sent to the email address associated with your Payoneer account.
If you have forgotten your Payoneer account password, you can use the payoneer online password retrieval tool by clicking here. Your email is also the username for signing in to your Payoneer account.
That is it on How To Activate Your Payoneer Card. I hope this article was helpful.
Please use the share button to share this article with your friends and loved ones.
You can also use the comment section of this post to ask any questions you wish to and we’ll be glad you did.