How Can I Access Memories Today for Me on Facebook 1 year ago: Are you a Facebook user and looking for a guide on how to locate your memories today on Facebook? If you answered yes.
Here is a comprehensive and straight-to-the-point tutorial on the complete steps you need to follow to easily Access Memories Today for Me on Facebook 1 year ago.
Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
What Are Memories Today On Facebook?
For those of us that would want to know, the giant social media platform, Facebook has launched a new feature known as “Memories.”
Yes, Facebook “memories” is a feature that its users to regain access to all the moments they have shared with their family and friends.
This feature is an extended feature of the “On This Day,” features that give users the opportunity to look back on last year and memories they’ve shared with friends on Facebook.
Facebook memory is a platform on Facebook where you can reminisce on past events you have experienced with your loved ones.
Memories you can see are made up of posts, images, friends you may have added, and other significant moments in your life.
About 100 million users utilize Facebook memories to reflect on these events or activities that they may have occurred on Facebook.
Various studies have encouraged the use of Facebook memories for psycho-improvement.
Merely seeing an old post you shared about a significant happening can improve your state of mind.
Though this Memories feature is not really new on Facebook, however, it now has its own dedicated page which makes it easy to find it.
If you want to share your memories today on Facebook but don’t know where it is, then this article is for you.
In this article, I will quickly share with you how to find Memories of 1 year ago on Facebook.
How to Find Memories 1 Year Ago on Facebook
To find memories of 1 year ago on Facebook, follow this process below.
- Open your Facebook mobile app, or go to Facebook on facebook.com
- Log in to your Facebook account
- Click on your profile picture to go to your profile timeline
- on the right side of your screen click activity log
- On the activity log page, you will see all your activities on Facebook, use the MENU on your left to filter the activities: If the MEMORIES if pictures or videos, click “photos and video“
- On the right side of the activity log page, you will see a list of years starting from the current year to when you joined Facebook, try to remember the year in which you post the post that Facebook MEMORY brought back to show you as your “ON THIS DAY“.
- Select the year and keep scrolling down till you find the Picture or video that appeared as You Memory today.
That is it on How Can I Access Memories Today for Me on Facebook 1 year ago.
I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!