Can I Still View Pokes Received by Me | How to See My Facebook Pokes: In this post, I am going to show you what you need to know about how to see Facebook pokes, but before I proceed, let us do a kinda brief introduction into the Facebook feature “Facebook Poke.”
The Facebook platform is currently the best social networking website with a feature-packed option that wows every user. It is because of the innovative strength of Facebook that has made people regard the site as the best social network platform. Marketers and conventional Facebook can attest to Facebook efficiency in their services.
If you have been on Facebook for a while now, you must have certainly encountered the ‘Facebook Poke‘ feature, whether somebody had poked you or you have seen the poke options on a friend’s FB page, and you wonder what exactly does the poke function really mean on Facebook?
What is the Facebook poke feature?
Facebook poke function is a feature with several meanings, we will list some of the common reasons why a poke is sent out by certain users on Facebook.
Let us assume that you received the notification, someone poked you or perhaps someone who isn’t on your FB friend’s list sent you a poke and you have NO idea what it implies. Well, to be sincere there’s a variety of various reasons that somebody might choose to poke you on Facebook. We gather some of the reasons below, however his or her reasons for sending you a poke what have another meaning asides all these
- Just saying Hi. Oftentimes, a poke is nothing more than a friend saying a genuinely fast hi. Rather than sending you a message, they merely tap a button to report ‘good morning.’ Poking back is a primary method to communicate ‘hi’ back to this individual without taking part in a discussion and that’s simply replying ‘the morning to you too’
- Aiming to Get Your Attention. In some cases, somebody will send out a poke to someone else with the major aim of getting their attention. Probably they have sent you a message which you have not checked or replied to, and they actually want your attention dragged to their profile, then they might choose to send you a poke rather than send another message
- Let You Know They Are Thinking About You. If somebody has you on their mind, they may send you a poke simply to alert you that they have you on their mind
- Flirting. Another method, especially for those who have been flirting back and forth with somebody, is to poke them. It’s a type of potentially participating in some tickle battle or ridiculous flirty discussion.
- Simply for Fun. Some people view about poke on facebook is simply for fun, Hey, it’s Facebook, right? And Facebook is expected to be ENJOYABLE! So somebody might walk around poking individuals for the fun of it. Poke them back and it might turn to a fun game
How to use this Facebook Poke Feature
Poking somebody is fast and straightforward, you only need to take a couple of actions to send out the poke. If you wish to send your friend a poke, all you have to do is follow these steps:
- Simply log in to your Facebook account
- Go to your friend’s timeline (their page).
- Navigate to the far side, to the right of the message and click on the icon to reveal the choices
- Tap on the drop-down icon and from the options, you will see the ‘poke’ choice below the see relationship choice.
- Click the ‘poke’ button. A verification window will turn up to validate your poke. When validated, the poke will immediately be sent out to your dear friend.
- Likewise, if somebody has poked you initially you will instantly have the choice to poke them back. Click the ‘poke back’ button to send out a poke right away. If you do not wish to poke the individual back, you likewise have the alternative to ‘eliminate poke.’ By selecting the erase choice, which will delete the poke permanently, and you will not have any chance of poking this individual unless you visit their page and send out a poke.
If you’re having trouble finding your pokes page, try searching for https://facebook.com/pokes in your browser.
There you have it on How to See Your Facebook Pokes. I hope this guide was clear and that you understood it and plan to try out the Facebook poke function? kindly share Can I Still View Pokes Received by Me | How to See My Facebook Pokes with your friends and loved ones!!!