Selling your Products on Facebook Marketplace (Updated): This Guruslink.xyz tutorial teaches how to use Facebook Marketplace to sell your product online and reach the audience that cares for your stuff within your local community.
Thus if you are a facebook user and wondering how to sell things on facebook marketplace community, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
The Facebook Marketplace is a destination on Facebook, which is very convenient to discover, buy and sell any item you want with people in your Facebook Marketplace community.
Buying and selling online is now even easier and comfortable with the Face3book Marketplace. Now buyers and sellers can easily reach people in their local community.
With the discovery of a Facebook Marketplace, it means you can open a digital shop online and get connected with customers with people in your community with ease. This is cost-effective, as it does not require you to rent a physical shop.
How to Get Marketplace on Facebook
For you to get the marketplace on Facebook, you will need devices like an iPad, iPhone or an android phone. As a seller on the Facebook marketplace, you also have the ability to access the homepage using your Facebook Marketplace app or Facebook mobile app and then Facebook account via the steps below:
- On the Facebook mobile app, you will find the Fb Marketplace on the homepage. Click on the icon.
- Proceed to enter your email and password to gain access.
- Then click on the marketplace icon which looks like a shop just below the blue roof.
- Then click on the items you want to buy, and send a message to the seller.
How to Sell on Facebook Marketplace
To be given access to the marketplace, you will need to be 18 years or older, to sell on the FB Marketplace. If you want to sell on the marketplace, and connect with interested buyers in your local community, you can follow the simple steps below:
- Upload a picture of the item you want to sell. This is to enable buyers to see what you sell.
- Then add a vivid description of the items you have for sale.
- Add a price for the item.
- If a buyer shows interest in the item and buys them, you will then need to mark the item as sold, to let other buyers know its out of stock.
How to Find Facebook Marketplace
You can find the Facebook Marketplace on your Facebook app, tablets and desktops. To find it, you will need to look for the house icon just at the bottom of the Facebook app on iOS or just at the top of the app on your Android device.
If you are making use of a web browser, you can find the Marketplace on the left side of the Facebook page.
Selling Products on Facebook Marketplace
Facebook recently launched its marketplace to the public, taking on the likes of eBay, Gumtree, and Craigslist.
- Login to Facebook using your account details
- Enter the Marketplace: When you log in to Facebook you should notice a new ‘shop’ icon. If this is your first time seeing it, Facebook will alert you to this. Click the icon to proceed.
- Add a photo You will be prompted by Facebook to add a photo of the item you are selling. Unlike some online marketplaces, Facebook does not charge for adding multiple photos to listings. Make sure you add clear photos, and as many as you :can to give the most information about the item.
- Add a title: Next, Facebook will ask you to enter a title. Make sure your title is not too long and clearly states what you are selling. Facebook imposes a 100-character limit on the title.
- Add a Description: Now Facebook will ask you to add a description for your item. Include as much relevant detail as possible about your item, as Facebook recommends “condition, size, color and more”.
- Add a Price: Facebook will need you to choose the price for your item. This will be displayed in your local currency. You can edit this later if you like.
- Add Location and Category: Now that Facebook has all the details for your item, it will need you to choose a location to advertise this in and a category that it best falls under.
- Complete: If you have followed the guide correctly, Facebook will set your item to active so it will be visible to people. It will also take you to your items management area, where you can communicate with buyers and edit your items.
You should now have your first item for sale in the Facebook Marketplace.
Selling On Facebook Marketplace – Facebook App & Web
Facebook account owners that can utilize the Facebook marketplace app services can sell their items on this feature. This service is totally free to use as long as the user is eligible to make use of the service. Once this is in place, Facebook account owners can sell their items on the Facebook app with the following steps.
- Connect your device to an active internet connection.
- Launch the Facebook app on the device.
- Complete the Facebook login process if necessary.
- Tap the Facebook Marketplace icon on the News Feed.
- Tap on the Sell something button.
- Click on an item for sale.
- Enter a title for the item you want to sell.
- Input the price you want to sell the item.
- Enter the location you want to sell your item on.
- Select the category the item belongs to.
- Click on photos to upload a picture of the item you want to sell.
- Tap the post button.
The item the Facebook account owner wants to sell will go live on the marketplace page. Facebook users looking for items to buy in that location via the Facebook marketplace app will be able to see them.
That is it on Selling your Products on Facebook Marketplace (Updated). I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!