Samsung Galaxy Note 10 5G
The total ranking is based on our editors’ evaluation.
Battery 8 / 10
Exynos 9825 (7 nm) – EMEA/LATAM and Qualcomm Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) – USA/China processors are used in the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 5G.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 5G has a screen size of 6.3 inches, 98.6 cm2 (90.9 percent screen-to-body ratio), and a resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels in a 19:9 ratio (401 PPI density).
The smartphone has 12 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal storage. The phone has three cameras: 12 MP, f/1.5-1.8-2.4, 27mm (wide) + 12 MP, f/2.1, 52mm (telephoto) + 16 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (telephoto) (ultrawide).
Corning Gorilla Glass, HDR10+, and an Always-on display technology protect the screen. The smartphone is powered by a Li-Ion 3500 mAh non-removable battery.
Iris scanner, fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, and SpO2 are among the sensors.
The smartphone is 151 x 71.8 x 7.9 mm (5.94 x 2.83 x 0.31 in) in size and weighs 168 g (5.93 oz) with the battery.
To make your search easier, the basic design uses larger fonts and a few icons. Check out giztop.com for the most up-to-date phones.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 5G – SPECIFICATIONS
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 5G is a smartphone that uses 5G technology.
August 2019 is the expected release date.
Soon to be released
- Type Design Type, also known as form factor, relates to the size, shape, and appearance of a mobile phone, as well as the arrangement and placement of the phone’s primary components. In mobile phones, there are three major form factors: bar phones, folding phones, and sliding phones.
- Dimensions: 151 x 71.8 x 7.9 mm (5.94 x 2.83 x 0.31 in)
- Weight : 168 grams (5.93 oz)
- Waterproof : NO
- Display Technology => There are a variety of display technologies and types utilized in mobile phones. TFT (Thin Film Transistor), IPS (In-Place Switching), OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode), AMOLED (Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode), Super AMOLED (an even more advanced version of AMOLED), Resistive Touchscreen (Resistive touchscreens contain two layers of conductive material with a very thin layer of conductive material), Super AMOLED (an even more advanced version of AMO
Size 6.3 inches
- The resolution is 1080 x 2280 pixels.
- Display Colors refers to the amount of various shades of color that the screen can display => 64K colors, 256K colors, and 16 million colors, with 16 million being the largest available range of colors and better than the others.
- Pixel Density Pixel density (PPI) refers to the number of pixels on a display, expressed in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is determined by dividing a display’s diagonal pixel resolution by its diagonal dimension; the higher the pixel density, the better the display quality.
Touch Screen Yes, there is multi-touch support.
- Display Protection Display Protection It is usually best to go for a smartphone with Gorilla Glass for that added protection and peace of mind. Gorilla Glass is a particular alkali-aluminosilicate glass layer with outstanding damage resistance that helps protect mobile displays from scratches, drops, and bumps of everyday use.