Payoneer account – In today’s post, I’m going to teach you the steps you need to follow to open a payoneer account step by step.
This article will expose you to the techniques I used to sign up Payoneer account fast.
Let’s get started with how to open a Payoneer account step by step.
Payoneer just like PayPal helps you send and receives money all worldwide.
Interestingly, payoneer enables you to receive foreign currency and get the money directly into your local bank account.
Before you can start sending and receiving money on payoneer, you’ll need to open a payoneer account.
Interestingly, this payoneer post is all about how to create a payoneer account without stress.
Before proceeding with the steps on how to open a payoneer account, let me quickly stress here that Payoneer is a financial service company that provides money transfer and digital payment services to its millions of customers all over the world.
It is available in almost all the countries in the world, and is, therefore, a good alternative to PayPal for individuals living in countries where PayPal is not available or is not fully functional.
Payoneer also allows you to open a company account on the platform.
Requirements To open a Payoneer account
Before you can sign up for a payoneer account, there are certain requirements you’ll need.
Note that you’ll not need money to create a Payoneer account.
To open a payoneer account is completely free of charge. You need the following information or details:
- An email account.
- Address (postal code and residential address): Make sure you use the correct postal code. It is where your Payoneer card will be shipped to.
- Local bank account: The details of your local bank accounts will be requested.
- Means of Identification (I.D card, voter’s card, Driver’s license, International Passport): If you have a temporary I.D card slip, you can as well use it. As far as it has your National Identification number.
In a nutshell, during the Payoneer sign up process, you will need to provide personal details such as:
- Full name
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Full residential address
- Phone number (used for verification purposes)
On the other hand, peradventure you are registering for a Payoneer Prepaid Mastercard, Payoneer will need to validate your information, so you will also be required to provide the details of one of the following forms of government-issued ID:
- Driving License
- National ID
Bear in mind that once you have completed your registration following the below guide that Payoneer will review your application and send you a confirmation email with further details.
You can check the status of your account by logging into your Payoneer account.
To log onto your payoneer account, you’ll need to do the following:
- Enter payoneer.com in your browser and click on the enter button to continue to the Payoneer homepage
- Go to the top right corner of the page and click on the sign in button
- Enter your username or email address that is associated with the account
- Enter your functional password
- Lastly, click on the sign in button and you’re done.
That is how to login to your payoneer account fast.
Now, let’s dive into how to register a payoneer account.
How To Create Payoneer Account
To create a payoneer account, you’ll need to do the follow:
- Click on the payoneer account creation page
- Enter your Email Address in required space
- Enter your username in required space
- Enter your first name in required space
- Enter your last Name in required space
- Enter your password
- Verify the password
- Scroll down to the bottom of the payoneer account creation page and then click on the create account option
Or you can follow the below guide to create a payoneer account and earn $25.
How To Create A Payoneer Account And Earn $25 for Free
- Click on the payoneer signup button
- If you are creating an individual continue to fill the form. But if you’re creating a company account, you will need to choose company.
- enter your first and last name, enter your email address and confirm it, choose your date of birth
- Click on the Next button at the bottom of the page
- Select your country. This is the country where you currently live.
- Enter your address. Note that it is important for you to provide your residential address, including full street name and number, and other address details. Post office boxes, care-of addresses, and public addresses are not allowed.
- Enter your town/city
- enter your postal/zip code
- choose your phone type and enter your cellphone number. Bear in mind that it is important for you to provide a valid phone number (mobile number recommended) to ensure smooth payment approvals and enable advanced communication and verification features.
- Again, click on the Next button at the bottom left of the page
- enter your password and confirm it. Bear in mind that the password should contain at least 7 characters and include at least 1 Latin Alphabetic (a-z) and 1 Numeric (0-9) character
- choose your security question and answer. Bear in mind that you may be asked to verify this security answer for account verification or to reset your password
- Choose your ID type and enter the ID number, issued date, and expiry date
- Enter the code provided and click on the Next button
- Enter your bank details
- Check to agree with the payoneer terms and conditions
- Click Submit at the bottom of the form
Bear in mind that if you don’t know your SWIFT/BIC, make a google search for your bank BIC.
For example, visit google.com and search for ‘UBA Swift code’, ‘GTB Swift code‘ or any other bank swift code.
Once you’ve done everything correctly, you’ll receive a congratulatory message from the payoneer team.
That is how to open a payoneer account fast.
I hope How To Register A Payoneer Account was helpful. Please share this post with your friends and loved ones.