Nigeria Police Force Online Recruitment Form 2020 | How To Apply For NPF Constables Job: Are you a citizen of Nigeria and wish to work in the Nigerian Police Force, NPF? If you answered yes to the question, we have good news for you.
The good news is that the government of Nigeria under the auspices of the Nigeria Police Force, NPC has announced the recruitment of interested applicants for the position of constables.
This was made known by the police spokesperson, Frank Mba.
According to Mba, applicants for the position of constables must be between the age of 17 to 25 years and must have a “minimum of five credits, including English and Mathematics, for WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
He further stated that eligible applicants that meets the requirements from the online registration process will be invited for physical screening for all the state commands, including FCT Command, from 24th August 2020 to 30th August 2020.
This post is all about how to apply for the nigeria police force constables recruitment job.
So if you are wondering how to apply for the job, continue reading as all the requirements as well as the application procedures have been outlined in this article.
Nigeria Police Force Online Recruitment Form 2020 | How To Apply For NPF Constables Job
The process involved in how to apply for the Nigeria police force constables job recruitment 2020 is pretty simple and easy. In fact, even the non-tech-savvy guys can easily undertake it after reading this guide.
However, before we shall proceed with the steps on how to apply, let’s first off, take a look at who can apply for the job.
NPF Constables Application Requirements
Here are the different requirements which applicants for the Nigeria Police Force Constables job must meet before proceeding to the application portal to apply.
- You must be Nigerian by birth and have National Identity Number (NIN)
- You must have a minimum of 5 credit for not more than 2 sittings for WASSCE/GCE/NECONABTEB with credit pass for English and Mathematics
- You must be between the age of 17 -25 years
- You must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for males and 1.64m tall for females.
- You must also not get less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
- If you are a woman and you want to apply, make sure you are not pregnant for the time of recruitment.
- You must also be free from any kind of money embarrassment
- You must print your completed online form, guarantor forms and submit all of them for the examination/screening and recruitment centres.
Those are the requirements you are expected to meet before you can apply for the job. Having outlined that, let’s also consider some other features that applicants need not apply if they have it.
People That Are Not Eligible To Apply For NPF Constable Job
If you intend to apply for the constable’s job but have any of the following issues, you are not allowed to apply.
- If you have an articulation problem. That is to say that you can talk very well
- If you have any jaw or teeth issues that won’t allow you to chew things freely
- Knock knees
- Bow legs
- Bent knees
- Any deformation in the hand
- If you have any eye issues. An example is bad eyesight or squints eyes
- If you have an amputation for any part of your body
Those are some of the issues that could hinder you from applying for the job.
Having outlined those requirements, let’s now proceed to the steps you need to follow to apply for the Nigeria Police Force, NPF Constables Recruitment.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment Job 2020
Things to note before applying:
- First off, all applicants are to note that the application is online via the organization official website – www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
Applicants must have a functional email address
- Applicants must have a National identification number(NIN)
See: Yahoo Mail sign up
If you have the above things, you can follow the below guide to apply:
- Visit the Nigeria police force recruitment portal via www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Next, locate the application link on the page that appears and click on it
- Now, a registration or application form will appear. Fill the form accordingly. Do ensure you crosscheck your information to be certain they are correctly spelled out
Next, scroll down to the bottom of the form and click on the submit button
- A confirmation message will be sent to your email. Print out the required documents, also login to your email, and print out the information. Take note of your registration number.
Also Take Note of the Following:
- No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails/telephones.
All applicants are to be reminded that the application closes six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.
Application Close Date: 30th August 2020
That is it on Nigeria Police Force Online Recruitment Form 2020 | How To Apply For NPF Constables Job.
I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!