NECO results for 2023 are finally released! You can now access your result at www.result.neco.gov.ng via the official NECO result monitor portal. The verification of results requires the use of an electronic token. Below is information on how to access the NECO token and view your NECO exam results.
This article aims to assist everyone who took the 2023 NECO exams in accessing their exam results online without difficulty.
If you are one of these individuals and have been pondering how to login to the NECO portal and view your results, you will be able to do so after reading this article. Therefore, continue reading and follow the procedures below to verify your NECO results.
NECO Result Checker Portal www.result.neco.gov.ng
Yes, the NECO Result Checker Portal is www.result.neco.gov.ng. It is the official website for checking the results of the National Examination Council (NECO) in Nigeria. The portal allows candidates who have written the NECO exam to check their results online by entering their Examination Number and Exam Year on the website.
To check your NECO result on the portal, follow these steps:
- Visit the NECO Result Checker Portal at www.result.neco.gov.ng
- Select your Examination Type (June/July, BECE, etc.)
- Select the Exam Year
- Enter your Examination Number
- Enter your Examination Year
- Click on the “Check Result” button
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
Note that to check your NECO result on the portal, you must have purchased a NECO Scratch Card or Token which will be used to access your result on the website. If you have any difficulty checking your result on the portal, you can contact the NECO support team for assistance.
How to Check NECO Result Online at www.result.neco.gov.ng
To check your NECO result online at www.result.neco.gov.ng, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the NECO result checking portal at www.result.neco.gov.ng
- Select your Examination Type. (For example, June/July, BECE, etc.)
- Select the Examination Year. (For example, 2021, 2020, 2023 etc.)
- Enter your Examination Number. This is the 10-digit number on your NECO Scratch Card or Token.
- Enter the Examination Year.
- Click on the “Check Result” button to proceed.
Once you click on the “Check Result” button, your NECO result will be displayed on the screen. You can print the result or save it on your device for future reference. If your result is not yet available, you can check back later, as NECO results are usually released in batches.
If you have any questions regarding the NECO result checking portal, feel free to drop a comment below this page and we will attain to it.