To view your blocked list on your mobile application, there are two ways:
– On your Facebook app, tap on the menu button (☰)
– Tap on “Account Settings’ (for iPhone users tap on “Settings”)
– Tap on “Blocking”
Action 2 – Tap on the menu button (☰)
– Tap on “Privacy shortcuts”
– Scroll down and tap on “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
– On the drop down menu, tap on “Blocked users”
ON YOUR BROWSER:
– Click in the top right of any Facebook page
– Click “Privacy Shortcuts”
– Click “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
– Click “View All Blocked Users”.
If you can’t find that option in your Facebook settings, do the following;
1. Click on the V-like icon at the top right corner of your account
2. Click on Settings from the drop-down menu
3. Click blocking in the left column of the page that appears
4. Scroll down the page to the block user’s section and you should see all the people you may have blocked from accessing your Facebook news feed.
Note that to unblock a blocked Facebook friend, you will need to click on the unblock button that is next to the name of the person.
Can you please share this(My blocked list on Facebook?) on facebook and all??