How to Delete Your BeNaughty Account for Good — The most common way for young people to connect and have fun in the twenty-first century seems to be through online dating. There are thousands of websites, the most of which are unreliable, as a result of the rush to sign up for an online dating service in an effort to find love. We’ll show you how to permanently remove the BeNaughty account if you made it and have had enough of it. Many customers have expressed dissatisfaction about BeNaughty, claiming it was the worst online dating service they had ever used.
One of the most irritating aspects of this online dating site is the never-ending stream of spam emails that arrive in your inbox virtually every day. Unsubscribing from the BeNaughty online dating service appears to be impossible, as you will continue receive emails from BeNaughty.com even if you unsubscribe to avoid receiving emails from BeNaughty.com.
How To Delete BeNaughty Account Permanently – Stop Email Notifications from BeNaughty
- Use any web browser to access your BeNaughty account.
- After successfully logging in, go to the menu bar at the top and select “My Accounts.”
- Now, at the bottom of the screen that opens, click the “Remove Account” button.
- You will now be prompted to enter your login password again to confirm the deletion of your account.
- You’ll now be presented with a menu of choices. Select “Remove my profile, contacts, and personal information” from the drop-down menu.
- Make certain that nothing else is selected or checked.
- Then select “Continue.”
- If you are asked why you want to remove your account from BeNaughty, you can state any reason you like.
- To continue, select “No Thanks” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the Captcha code and then click “Yes” on the new page that opens.
- Finally, there will be a Thank You message. It indicates that your BeNaughty.com account has been successfully deactivated.
Note: If you want to reactivate your BeNaughty account at a later date, it’s straightforward. You may accomplish the same thing by going back to the website and logging in using your previous login and password.