Facebook Marketplace Buy and Sell NearBy Me 2022: This belmadeng.com tutorial teaches how to access facebook marketplace buy and sell near me.
So if you are among the numerous facebook users and looking for a guide on how to find a marketplace nearby you on facebook, this article has gotten you covered.
Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
FB Marketplace Community allows facebook users all over the world to trade.
Trade involves buying and selling.
The Facebook Marketplace is indeed a global market that grants Facebook users the opportunity they need to buy and sell a lot of things including:
- Shoes etc.
For those individuals who do backyards sales, this market platform can help you attract people around you who have an interest in what you sell.
This market was designed in such a way that people who sell items are seen by other individuals in their sphere.
You get to set your gallery in such a way that just people who are in locates which you desire can see them.
So, you don’t have to worry about distance when you want to transact.
As soon as you (buyer) place an order for the item you want to buy from someone near you, both of you can bargain and from then the trade is made possible.
You get to decide where you want to pick your item.
Facebook Marketplace Near Me Free
FB Marketplace is free for everyone to use.
This makes it highly appreciated by users.
All it takes for you to access this marketplace is simply for you to sign up as a Facebook user.
Once you sign up, you would find this platform in your FB timeline.
At the top of your page where you have your timeline, you will come across a shop front icon.
Once you click on the icon, you would be introduced to the Facebook Marketplace.
This is a wide gallery of items which both buyers and sellers visit.
As a seller, it is important you upload a clear photo of the item you want to sell including correct details about the item.
This will help buyers get complete information before they make a purchase for what they desire.
Facebook Marketplace Uses
Facebook Marketplace allows you to:
- Search for items to buy
- Browse for-sale items by category and/or location
- Create item listings. You can create the images for the item using a camera function within the app, or alternatively, you can add photos from your device’s camera roll. Items are sorted according to location and category.
- View previous and current transactions and messages under a ‘Your Items’ section
- Set custom bids for items
- Message buyers/sellers to arrange transactions
Want to add this amazing wonderful Marketplace feature on your Facebook but don’t know how to go about it, then relax as this post is for you.
How to Find the Facebook Marketplace
Here are the steps you need to follow to access facebook marketplace on desktop PC
- First off, visit www.facebook.com in your browser
- Next, go to the top right side of the facebook homepage and enter your login details
- Click on the login button and you will be taken to your account
- Once logged in to Facebook, you will find the Marketplace icon visible on the top right side of the page.
Here are the steps you need to follow to access facebook marketplace on a Mobile app
- Launch your mobile device and tap on the facebook app icon to open the Facebook app
- Next, you will need to enter your login details in the spaces provide and tap on the login button to continue to your account profile.
- Once logged into your facebook app profilw, located on the top center of the page you will see the Facebook Marketplace icon
- Tap on that icon to take you to the Marketplace. If you are accessing it for the first time, you will find the screen below
Note, that the Facebook Marketplace is enabled by default. If you don’t find the Facebook marketplace icon, there are some causes to that.
How to Add Marketplace to Facebook
If you currently don’t have Facebook Marketplace after logging into Facebook, there are several things you can try to get it to appear.
- Log out of the Facebook website or app and then log in again.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Facebook app.
- Change your home country to one of the 50 supported by Facebook Marketplace.
- Use a new Facebook account daily, comment on posts, and add friends. Once Facebook detects that your account is real and not a fake one made to see products, the Marketplace functionality may be unlocked
- Visit the Facebook Marketplace website directly in a web browser. This can be a good backup option if the link refuses to show up on the main Facebook website and within the apps.
Note that while there exists a separate Facebook app and Messenger app, there is no separate Marketplace app, as the marketplace app is in the main Facebook app.
How To Sell Something On Facebook Marketplace
Before you begin to sell on Facebook, you should understand that Facebook has certain rules that guide the operation of the Marketplace.
I’ll advise you acquaint yourself with the Facebook Marketplace rules, so you don’t get this feature disabled by Facebook for violating their policy.
- On the buy/sell platform home screen tap the Sell button
- Add a photo of your product from CameraRoll or snap it on the spot.
- Name your item, provide a description and set the price tag.
- Hit the Post button and your product is live!
- How To Buy Items On Facebook Marketplace
- Find a product that you want to purchase and open its listing.
- Very Seller Information and see if the user has a good standing.
- Read all the details about the sale and use the Message Seller in case something isn’t clear or you need more info about the item.
- Tap Make Offer and let the seller know how much you are willing to pay for the product.
- Wait for feedback and close the deal.
That is it on Facebook Marketplace Buy and Sell NearBy Me 2022.
I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!