With the discovery of a Facebook Marketplace, it means you can open a digital shop online and get connected with customers with people in your community with ease. This is cost-effective, as it does not require you to rent a physical shop.
Facebook Marketplace Community
Since the world has since gone digital, it means you do not have to waste time going to the market when you need to buy anything.
On the Fb Marketplace, you can get brand new products or fairly used, depending on your financial capability.
The items found on Facebook Marketplace, ranges from Cars, clothes, Television sets, radios, phones, and even real estates, etc.
As a seller, when you post an item you want to sell on your Facebook Marketplace community, the people connected to you can make inquiries about the item via your Facebook Messenger.
You as a seller on the Facebook market can then see all contact you make with potential buyers from the selling tab in your Marketplace, and engage your customers better.
How to Get Marketplace on Facebook
For you to get the marketplace on Facebook, you will need devices like an iPad, iPhone or an android phone.
As a seller on the Facebook marketplace, you also have the ability to access the homepage using your Facebook Marketplace app or Facebook mobile app and then Facebook account via the steps below:
1. On the Facebook mobile app, you will find the Fb Marketplace on the homepage. Click on the icon.
2. Proceed to enter your email and password to gain access.
3. Then click on the marketplace icon which looks like a shop just below the blue roof.
4. Then click on the items you want to buy, and send a message to the seller.
How to Sell on Facebook Marketplace
To be given access to the marketplace, you will need to be 18 years or older, to sell on the FB Marketplace.
If you want to sell on the marketplace, and connect with interested buyers in your local community, you can follow the simple steps below:
1. Upload a picture of the item you want to sell. This is to enable buyers to see what you sell.
2. Then add a vivid description of the items you have for sale.
3. Add a price for the item.
4. If a buyer shows interest in the item and buys them, you will then need to mark the item as sold, to let other buyers know it’s out of stock.
How to Find Facebook Marketplace
You can find the Facebook Marketplace on your Facebook app, tablets and desktops. To find it, you will need to look for the house icon just at the bottom of the Facebook app on iOS or just at the top of the app on your Android device.
If you are making use of a web browser, you can find the Marketplace on the left side of the Facebook page.
I hope this post on Facebook Marketplace – How Do You Buy and Sell on Facebook Marketplace Selling Stuff On Facebook Marketing Place did answer all your questions related to Facebook Marketplace – How to Buy and Sell on Facebook Marketplace.
If there is anything you need clearance on, please do drop a comment below.