Dynamic ads look exactly like other single image ads, carousel ads or collection ads on Facebook, Instagram and Audience Network.
However, instead of individually creating an ad for every item you promote, you create an ad template that automatically uses images and details from your catalog for items you’d like to advertise.
With dynamic ads, you can retarget people who have taken an action on your website or app, or use broad audience targeting to reach people who may not have visited your website or app before.
Your ads then show relevant products from your catalog to people when they visit Facebook, Instagram, Audience Network or Messenger.
These are called product recommendations. Facebook Dynamic ads show relevant product recommendations to people so that they take action from your ad.
When you optimize your ads for a specific goal (such as link clicks or conversions), Facebook chooses products from your catalog that generate the best outcome for you.
For example, if you optimize for conversions, Facebook shows products expected to drive conversions.
Some examples of products that influence recommendations include:
– The products a person viewed on your website or in your app
– The popular products in your catalog
– Products your audience or people similar to them interacted with on Facebook and around the web.
Benefits of Facebook Dynamic Ads
– Reach more shoppers: Show people items that are tailored to their interests, whether or not they’ve been to your website or app.
– Complete the sale: Retarget your website or mobile app shoppers to remind them of items they viewed but didn’t buy.
– Find new potential shoppers: Reach new people who’ve expressed interest in your products (or products similar to yours) using broad audience targeting, even if they haven’t visited your website or app yet.
– Reach people anywhere: Show ads to people on mobile and desktop across Facebook, Instagram, and the Audience Network.
– Scale your ad creative: Promote all of your items with unique ad creative without having to configure each individual ad.
Before you can create a dynamic ad, you need:
– A catalog: A catalog contains information (such as pricing or item descriptions) about the items you’d like to advertise with your Facebook ads.
– The Facebook pixel and/or Facebook SDK: The Facebook pixel is a piece of code you place on your website that lets you measure, optimize and build audiences for your ad campaigns. The Facebook SDK allows you to track the success of your app ads.
How Dynamic Ads works
1. Set up the Facebook pixel on your website and Facebook SDK in your mobile app. These tools provide details about how people view and interact with your items.
2. Create a catalog for all the items you want to promote across Facebook, Instagram, Audience Network and Messenger. A catalog contains a list of items and related info such as price, location and availability. These details then appear in your dynamic ad.
3. Create a Facebook dynamic ad for the items you want to promote using Ads Manager. You can create a dynamic ad using the single image, carousel or collection ad format.
4. People you target then see an ad on Facebook, Instagram, Audience Network or Messenger containing the items they viewed on your website or in your app.
How To Set Up Facebook Dynamic Ads for Products
Facebook’s dynamic ads allow you to automatically promote your entire inventory of products to the most relevant audience across Facebook, Instagram, Audience Network and Messenger.
In this article, you’ll learn how to set up the right tools for your website and app, how to create and upload information about your products and how to create a dynamic ad.
Things to note before setting up Facebook dynamic ads:
1. Create a Facebook ad account. You can create a Facebook ad account by creating your first ad or visiting Ads Manager.
2. Create a Facebook Page for the business you represent. A Facebook Page is required if you want to run dynamic ads.
3. If you use Business Manager, set up your account to run dynamic ads.
There are 3 steps to set up dynamic ads. Select the links below to learn how to complete each step.
Note: If you are a developer, it’s recommended to use Facebook’s API documentation for advanced information and sample files.
Step 1: Set Up Your Catalog for Dynamic Ads for Products
Step 2: Add the Facebook Pixel and/or Facebook SDK for Dynamic Ads for Products
Step 3: Create an Ad Template for Dynamic Ads for Products
That is it on Dynamic Ads | Facebook Dynamic Ads – How to Set Up Facebook Dynamic Ads. Please share!!!