Delete Netflix Account – In today’s post, I’m going to show you the steps on how to delete your Netflix account.
In fact, this post will show you the techniques I used to cancelled my Netflix account.
So if you’ve created a Netflix account and now wish to delete it, this article got you covered.
Netflix is the world’s number one Internet television network with a customer base of over 83 million in over 190 countries that enjoy more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies, original series, documentaries and feature films per day.
Netflix members can watch whatever they want, anywhere, anytime, on any internet-connected screen.
Netflix members can play, pause and resume watching without commitments or commercials.
For any reason, you want to delete your Netflix account
Here how you can get it done:
- Log in to Netflix on www.netflix.com
- Enter your user name and password.
- Then click on Continue.
4. Click the Your Account and Help tab.
5. And then click the Cancel Membership button below
6. Click on Cancel Membership
7. Netflix will notify you that the membership will be canceled at the end of the billing period, as well as provide more details about the changes that would take place once you confirm the cancellation of your account.
8. Should you wish to proceed, simply click on the red button that says complete cancellation. An email will be sent to you to confirm the cancellation.
Retrieve the email and keep it in case you want to use your account in the future.
This email can be used for up to one year in case you decide to start using the company’s services again.
The process is relatively straightforward and does not require any special instructions.