This can be accessed by certain countries in Africa but not all. This is plain because the Facebook marketplace is still under construction.
The Facebook online marketplace is meant to be developed in some countries first.
How To Open a Facebook Account
The reason for creating a Facebook account is because, without an account, you cannot use the Facebook online market. To easily and simply create one;
1. Visit the official Facebook website using the URL www.facebook.com.
2. Make sure no account has been logged in, otherwise log it out and you will be redirected to the Facebook home page.
3. Now click on the icon you find on the page indicating you can create a new account.
4. Enter the details you are asked to provide and follow the on-screen instructions given to you afterward.
The moment your account is created, you will be logged in and be redirected to your news feed. One important tip is to keep your login details (username and password) in your heart and to share them with anybody.
Accessing the Online Market on Facebook
The Facebook marketplace is a free online market that is only accessible to some audiences as of now. If you tried the steps below and you are unable to access the Facebook marketplace, then it is not accessible to you.
The Market place like I mentioned is a platform to buy and sell but the amazing part is that it is free to access.
To access the Facebook marketplace;
1. log in to your account on the official Facebook website www.facebook.com.
2. On your account newsfeed, locate the left widget and click on the marketplace link from there. If you are using a Facebook app, you will have to click on the menu icon first.
3. If you are having problems with accessing the marketplace or do not find the marketplace link, then use this URL (https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/).
And if the URL takes you to a page displaying an error message, it simply means you are not eligible to access the marketplace.
You can learn more about the marketplace restriction on the Facebook help center webpage at www.facebook.com/help.