You can also read our awesome guide on how to signup an account on Luno here. If you want to verify your Identity on Luno, here’s our helpful guide on how to verify your identity on Luno.com.
To add your bank account to Luno using website, do the following;
1. Log into your Luno account via www.luno.com
3. Next, click on the drop-down and select ADD BANK ACCOUNT
4. Enter your country and your name, followed by your account number
5. Enter your bank details as requested and hit ADD BANK ACCOUNT
How to Link Your Bank Account to Luno Using the mobile application
Just how to link your bank account to Luno wallet, you can also link your bank account to your Luno wallet using mobile apps. To add your bank account, follow these steps:
Read: Nigeria – Why does Luno require my BVN/bank verification number?
1. With your device, tap the Luno app and navigate to HOME
2. Tap MORE
3. Next, tap WITHDRAW MONEY
4. Tap on ADD BENEFICIARY
5. Enter your bank details as requested and tab NEXT
That is it, you can now receive withdrawals to your bank account! You will now be able to successfully withdraw money from your Luno wallet.
How to withdraw money from your Luno wallet?
Without wasting much time, let quickly stress here that once you’ve sold digital currency, you may want to withdraw local currency from Luno to your bank account. Luno makes this process simple.
As earlier, as part of the criteria, ensure your identity is verified and your bank account is linked to your Luno wallet in order to request a withdrawal. You’ll be able to do this via Luno.com or the app. Here’s how to withdraw money from your Luno wallet via the app:
1. In your device, go to the Luno app. If you don’t have it yet, you can download it on iOS or Android
2. Choose WALLETS from the side menu and then WITHDRAW on your local currency account
3. If you have not yet given Luno your bank account details, you will be prompted to link your bank account
4. Next, you need to enter the amount you want to withdraw
5. Then choose your bank account. You can add an optional note here for your records
6. Finally, enter your Luno app PIN and you’re all done!
Things you need to know about withdrawals from Luno Wallet
There are certain things you need to know about withdrawals from your wallet on Luno. According to the Luno official website, as with any service, there are a few basic requirements in linking your bank account to your Luno wallet and requesting withdrawals:
Read: How to Deposit Money In Luno Account
1. Withdrawals must be made to a bank account that belongs to the same person who owns the Luno wallet. The bank account must be in your name.
2. You may not withdraw money into a friend or family member’s bank account
3. If you wish to use a company bank account to make withdrawals from Luno, please apply for a company account at Luno.
Please share “How do I withdraw money from my Luno wallet?” with your friends…Thanks!!!