Snapchat Friends List – In today’s post, I’m going to show you how to view friends list on snapchat.
In fact, this article will teach you the complete steps you need to block and unblock someone on snapchat.
See: how to download 2go
So, if you’re looking for a guide on how to see friends list on snapchat or just want to figure out how to block people on snapchat, this article got you covered.
Just like Facebook, when you remove a friend from your snapchat friends list, they will no longer be able to view any of your snapchat private Stories or Charms.
However, removed people on snapchat will still be able to view any content you have shared with the public on the snapchat social media platform.
Another important thing that is worthy of noting here is that depending on your snapchat privacy settings, the people you’ve blocked from your friends list may also still be able to Chat or Snap you!
This snapchat post is all about how to block and unblock someone from your friends list step by step.
See: how to delete shpock account now
Unlike how to remove someone on snapchat, when you block someone on snapchat, they will no longer be able to view your snapchat Story or snapchat Charms or send you Snaps or Chats.
Bear in mind that Please removing, blocking, or muting a friend on snapchate should remove them from the snapchat Discover screen.
How To remove a friend or block someone on snapchat is very simple and easy.
This post will show you the process you need to follow to undertake the snapchat features step by step.
How To Remove From Snapchat Friends
To remove someone from your snapchat friends list, do the following:
- From snapchat.com, enter your email address or username and password and then click on the login button to proceed to your snapchat profile
- Next, you’ll need to swipe right to go to the Friends screen
- Locate and tap on your snapchat Chat with that friend
- Go to the top of the snapchat page and click on their snapchat profile icon
- Locate and click on the three vertical dots icon at the top of the snapchat page
- Lastly, tap ‘Remove Friend’ from the dropdown menu
That is how to remove a snapchat friend from your friends list step by step.
How To Block Someone On Snapchat
To block someone from interacting with your snapchat profile, you can follow two ways:
- Via the person’s snapchat profile
- Via your snapchat chat with the person
To block someone on snapchat via their profile, do the following:
- First of all, login to your snapchat account
- You’ll then need to swipe right to go to the Friends screen
- Now, locate and you should see your friend’s namd. Tap and hold on it
- From the dropdown menu, locate and click on the ‘More’ option
- Lastly, click ‘Block’ and you’re done
See: how to cancel netfilix account
That is how to block a friend on snapchat platform via their profile.
To block someone on snapchat via your chat with them, do the following:
- Login your snapchat account
- Swipe right to go to the Friends snapchat screen
- Locate and click on a Chat with that friend
- Now, go to the top of the snapchat page and then click on their snapchat profile icon.
- Next, navigate to the top of the snapchat page and click on the three vertical dots icon.
- Finally, click ‘Block’
Those are the steps you need to follow to block someone on snapchat through chat.
Now let’s consider how to see your snapchat friends list and the steps you need to unblock someone.
How To Unblock Someone On Snapchat
As a snapchatter, if you’ve blocked someone from your friends list, you can always unblock friends on snapchat.
However, it is important to note here that people you’ve unblocked on snapchat will then be able to send you Snaps, Chats, and view your Stories and Charms.
Also Read: How To Unblock someone on facebook
So perhaps you don’t want to do that with your snapchat account, you can choose to leave them in your blocked friends list.
Howbeit, if you still want to unblock a friend on snapchat, you can follow the below guide:
- Log onto your snapchat account from snapchat.com
- Go to the top of the snapchat page and click on your profile icon
- Next, locate and click ⚙️ to open Settings
- Navigate down the page and you should see blocked. Click on blocked.
- Lastly, click on the ✖️ icon that is next to the snapchat profile name you wish to unblock.
That is how to unblock someone on snapchat step by step.
If you have ever blocked someone on snapchat and wish to unblock them, follow the above guide and unblock them fast.
See: how to find facebook marketplace app
I hope Snapchat Friends List | How To Block, Remove & Unblock Friends On Snapchat.
Please share this article with your friends and loved ones. Thanks!!!